Le Bleu (1 Viewer)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
POUR LES FRANCAIS:

les Bleu :yuck: ...pffff....je deteste les bleu/l'equipe francais plus de la Juventus e le Deportivo fois mille. Mon reve c'est voir les tete de merde se voir meme pas allez en porte UNE FOIS: ahh non bon...ca deja arrivez in 2002 :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

VIVE LES FREEDOM FRIES

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
POUR LES FRANCAIS:
les Bleu :yuck: ...pffff....je deteste les bleu/l'equipe francais plus de la Juventus fois mille.
:eek: Why Nick?

Mon reve c'est voir les tete de merde se voir meme pas allez en porte UNE FOIS: ahh non bon...ca deja arrivez in 2002 :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
Be careful Nick, I'm a fan of the Korean NT :cheesy:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
now i kno we have afew fench fans on this forum, jus wonderign who u guys think will going to portugal and what thier formation will be??

-------------------barthez------------------------

Thuram----mexes---Gallas------evra---------

----------------------Viera------------------------

Giuly----------------------------------Pires-----

-----------------------------Henry----------------

----------------Trez--------------------------------

A scary team if i ever saw one.

Bench??

Rothen, kapo, saha, marlet, cisse , Desailly , lizarazu, coupet..list goes on, surely the favourites.
Cisse is banned:)
if you want what i predict santini's formation will be then i dont think that Evra will get a chance ahead of Lizarazu.i think it will look like this.

------------------------------------Barthez------------------------------------

----------thuram------Mexes---------gallas--------Lizarazu

--------------------------------vieira-------------------------

----------Giuly----------------------------------------Pires

----------------------------Zidane-------------------------------------------

----------------------Trez-----------------Henry--------------

but IMO i'd like it like this

------------------------------Frey--------------------------------

---------Thuram--------Mexes-------Gallas-----------Evra---

------------------------------Vieira----------------------------

-------Giuly-----------------------------------------Pires--

----------------------------Zidane------------------------

----------Trez---------------------Henry-----------

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
Fred Weasley: Santini has been fielding 2 DM's (Vieira + either one of Makalele, Dacourt and Pedretti) throughout the friendlies. Mexès is not always called up let alone starts game. If unjury free, Desailly partners Gallas in the center. And you're right, Lizarazu always gets the nod despite his failling form of late.

IncuboRossonero: What's your point?

Graham: Frey won't be among the 23 flying to Portugal, 100% sure!

Hydde: If anything, there's a vague resemblance with Real Madrid, which doesn't exactly qualify as 'cool' ;)

Erik: Alright!... Could it be le Mont des Arts (Kunstberg) then? :)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++
Erik: Alright!... Could it be le Mont des Arts (Kunstberg) then? :)
Hmm no...no...I think it was much higher and offered a way better view :undecide: or is the guy who took the photo standing with his back towards that view? Cause the statue looks familiar...

I think I just found an excuse to go to Brussels again soon :party::D

EDIT: I just remembered something, there were parking spaces on the boulevard! Lots of 'em!

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
Graham: Because!...
1) Barthez is a national hero and will be given a starter role during this tournament as goodbye gift, just like other such as Desailly, Lizarazu and possibly Thuram too.
2) Coupet is Santini's protégé and arguably France's most reliable goalie at the moment.
3) Landreau is the most gifted and spectacular French goalie and the French love him.
4) Frey needs a reputation. He left France too soon and therefore didn't leave a mark there. He's almost unknown to many Frenchmen. Candela had the same problem but somehow, there was a void in his position which isn't the case for young talented goalies in france. PSG's Jérôme Alonso would also get the nod because people know him.

IncuboRossonero: You're quite a rude fellow! A good momma spanking is apparantly missing in your education!

Erik: OK I think I have a winner here! The monumental Palais de Justice of Brussels, on the city's heights!
http://www.brusselsbdtour.com/a_voir_a_bruxelles/html_a_voir/a_voir_maison_jacobs.htm

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
IncuboRossonero: You're quite a rude fellow! A good momma spanking is apparantly missing in your education!
You felt the need to comment on my post NOW deal with it Magellan. Next time you want to make a comment that my point is pointless be ready to face the music Signor. I fought fire with fire...rudeness with rudeness.
I expressed an opinion not about an event, circumstance or fact but my feelings towards a team.

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
You felt the need to comment on my post NOW deal with it Magellan. Next time you want to make a comment that my point is pointless be ready to face the music Signor. I fought fire with fire...rudeness with rudeness.
I expressed an opinion not about an event, circumstance or fact but my feelings towards a team.
... which I don't have a problem with. That part at least, although the need to spread it out in French while there are no French surfing around these boards to the best of my knowledge, underlines the fact that there's more to it. Furthermore, my opinion is that Freedom Fries have far more to do with politics and an ongoing transatlantic argument than it has to do with football.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

... which I don't have a problem with. That part at least, although the need to spread it out in French while there are no French surfing around these boards to the best of my knowledge, underlines the fact that there's more to it. Furthermore, my opinion is that Freedom Fries have far more to do with politics and an ongoing transatlantic argument than it has to do with football.
Freedom Fries part was obviously a joke in implying that because I don't like the team I would not like them in general. If I really meant it I would have gone on about it.
There is not more to it...I just wanted to show off that I speak French but nevertheless can't stand their team.:cheesy:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Freedom Fries part was obviously a joke in implying that because I don't like the team I would not like them in general. If I really meant it I would have gone on about it.
There is not more to it...I just wanted to show off that I speak French but nevertheless can't stand their team.:cheesy:
How can u resist to admire the almighty Zidane and his magick?? no one can ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)