• Rat (Shakthar Donetsk)

• Pranjic (Heerenveen)

• Pander (Shalke 04)

• Rubin (Torino)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
myself along with most here have been huge critics of molinaro, but recently he's really starting to win me over, defensively he is improving, going forward alot less because he cant attack effectively which is fine im sure like his defensive work he will eventually work his crossing and will become a fine full back

Buy on AliExpress.com

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
you're not allowed to change your mind...new forum rules...you must hate Molinaro till the day you die
I don't think people are changing their mind. It's more like that we expected Molinaro to perform at some level. He didn't perform last season, however, this season he's okay. Our standards have not changed, Molinaro has.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
you're not allowed to change your mind...new forum rules...you must hate Molinaro till the day you die
I hate him so much...but I also am starting to forget why I hate him, he is improving but at the same time I feel like we are gonna be screwed down the left against Chelsea (scum bastards) with people like Deco, Cole(s) running riot down that flank

...unless we 'Real Madrid' them and Del scores a couple & Molinaro does a DP on the defensive side and stops anything in his path

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Our backline will need to have their heads in this game 100 percent and on their toes otherwise deco will have his way...unless sissoko has his way first!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)