Lazio - Roma tickets (1 Viewer)

OP
aressandro10

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    When I was getting a ticket for the derby (relax, it was Coppa Italia), my scalper showed me the ticket so I could verify that the price he said was the price printed on the ticket. You might want to try that, have them show you the stuff ;)

Nina, you are sooo biased on this! :D So basically Romanisti is a bunch of troublemakers and Laziali are all nice people? Cmon! :D From my brief experience, the Roma folks are quite normal compared to the nuts in the Lazio curva anyway. ;)

aressandro, if you get the chance, you might wanna sit in the Lazio curva, them people are nuts!!! :D It's frightening, interesting and fun all at the same time I tell you! :D They have these speakers pointed at the curva with some wacko yelling (I assume) profanities while the crowd responds in kind. It's really something else!! ;)

Here are some shots I made last year: http://www.juventuz.net/numerodix/photography/olimpico_01.php
    Rite now i would be happy to catch a glimpse of the ticket..let alone to buy it with their actual price.... but reality is this is a league Derby that might become very important to Roma , meaning important for Lazio not to lose...so i dont expect it would come cheap...and i know no italian what soever.. so i am in not much power to bargain... can anyone give me any indication on a good price for this one ?.. can i logically hope to get it for around 40 euro say 4/5 days before the match...?

geeze....before i was thinking more of the tribuna section.. but now that you all have mentione it, Curva Nord seem exciting as well...goody goody :devil:

Nina has explained a lil about this scalper black market thing.. Incubo as well... but i still confused ..where can i find them...? need to be precise coz.. i need to plan a lot of things to do in a foreign land... any textbook technique ho to deal with this scalpers?

Buy on AliExpress.com

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    Curva is pretty big and those who do that are fortunately only a handful. I have been there many times and know a few people and noone of them is like that.
    Never mind the handful you may know. I assume you would not be friends with them if they were Racist violent individuals right? So it goes without saying they are nice. But to say laziali are not dangerous is just wrong. Trust me...take from a transplanted ROMAN ...STAY AWAY! If there is one set of fans to avoid its them and LA CURVA during a derby it is DOG EAT DOG and everyone is a fukin pitbull.

Fli...yeah right! I am not going anywhere near those Nazi flag waving-Zago assaulting-Black player booing savages!

OP
    aressandro10

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Fli...yeah right! I am not going anywhere near those Nazi flag waving-Zago assaulting-Black player booing savages!
    ohh... there goes my easy chance get it ..:down: :D

well at least can you give me the price quote?

OP
    aressandro10

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

oh btw, what will happen if he goes to the derby and wears a juve scarf instead of a lazio one?
    nice question too Sally... :LOL:

btw would Roma fans kill someone wearring the Azzuri shirt? ..:nervous:

hopes not..

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

ohh... there goes my easy chance get it ..:down: :D

well at least can you give me the price quote?
    You can go...don't worry...but for me its personal thats why I avoid them. Don't worry its not like they will hit you..in the end of the day they just want to sell ...don't worry

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
    That reminds me of the time that I was in Italy in '87, and I went to see Roma-Pisa at L'Olimpico, and they showed a replay of a goal that was scored against Juve on the Video screen, and I got up and swore to all the Saints that I could remember, I was so mad.

I was in the Tribuna section, and people all around me from a 10 row radius just looked at me. My cousin told me to "STFU or we'll get killed, I'm not a Romanista either."

Roma ended up winning 1-0 on a penalty kick, and me and my cousin just screwed out of there once the match was over.

Good Times:D:D
    :LOL: Nice one... I remember in Sarajevo just after the war, 96 I think, the first derby to be played since 91, between Sarajevo and Zeljeznicar (two city rivals, hate eachother) I was with a friend of mine walking down the street when these bunch of guys walk up to me and ask who I support. I tried to figure out who they supported but they didnt have any visual marks or symbols... so I took the easy way out, the diplomatic solution. I said: "Sorry, I follow basketball." :D

You should try it sometimes, before someone openes a can of whoop ass on you ;)

++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Well the rest of the forum knew... :)

Nope, cant say we did ;)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    i didn't.
    martin, don't you just love word "curva"? :D
    If it means the same that it does in my native language than no, I don't like it. It means "whore" in slovenian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)