Lazio - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Alex Del Piero

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

As long as we keep winning the Scudetti we don't necessary have to beat you guys. Lazio is just another team in Serie A and winning would give us just another 3 points.
Yes sure. Lazio is a great team, we know. However, there is no reason do we worth spending 100% on them under our 8pt margin. Agnelli wants a duo, our sight is the Euro Championship quarter-final... lippi won't make the mistakes of wenger... man... :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Tom, you watched the match, right? Who were our best players?
Buffon, the linesmen and the ref. Moggi's chequebook came in handy too :D

in all seriousness I'll post a proper opinion on each individual later but Buffon was the only one that stood out for me. He flaped at one cross but was immaculate besides that :)

Camo started well and was good at times, Tacchi was quiet but effective, apart from that they were all rather por and played the game at a very low tempo, obviously their minds were elsewhere

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Fact remains, France have Trez to thank for being Euro champions. Italy have Del Piero, Canna and Nesta to thank for them not being champs :p
And still Del Piero, Cannavaro and Nesta are some of the best at their respective positions, whereas Trez is, ah, 7109238th :D:p

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
But, Paolo_Montero, you must be the most negative poster I've come across in ANY message board I've ever posted on.
I'm deeply touched, naturally but on this occasion I'm not being negative, I'm actually trying not to be over negative but its too hard on this display.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
What did you expect from us! Lately we've just been scraping through matches trudging towards what? - 2 trophies :D

Oh yeah bring em on!!!!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Hydde_Kitty ] ++
Can somebody please do a summary of the match?
I'm going to aprecciate that.
I may do one later, I'm sure others will too, just hang in there, kitty :D

congrats, Ali :)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I tell you! The players didn't mind about Lazio! They hav REAL in the heads! They just think of the Champions League!

They all now, that the Scudetto is ours! Face it Inter!!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!! Even if Inter can get us, you really think we will loose our next 3 games? We lost 3 times in the league the whole season! WE HAVE THE TITLE! I AM SURE

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
First things first - he has to finish the Westham battle plus
He's way too old now anyway :)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++

"putting to sleep" undefinitly postponed :D

It will bark next year too :D
By then you will have nothing to cheer about as all your stars will be leaving this summer and actually we may grab 2 or 3 of them in Deki Stankovic and fiore and stam.and all you can do then is hope that Lazio won't be relegated or end as Fiorentina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)