Lazio Fan (1 Viewer)

ROSELLA

Nov 19, 2003
hi everyone i'm a 16 years old girl that loves soccer, i'm a lazio fan that would like to interacte with juve fans. plus i thik that juve are tottalt in the track and will never be out. i realy hope to write in this forum.
FORZA LAZIO

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Hey Rosella, welcome :)

I'm sure we'll get along just fine, it's nice to have other club's fans around here, as long as we keep the discussions nice and civilized :)

Enjoy yourself :thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Welcome Rosella :D

My sports house when I was in primary school was the Rosellas :p

Serge, leave her alone dude :stuckup::)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Hi Rosella, welcome to Juventuz! :cheesy:

There're also some Lazio fans around here so i'm sure you won't feel too alone! :D

It's nice to have someone nice and polite to join us to bring back the friendliness in the forum.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
deej, ur going crazy... fab hasn't participated in this post (edit: he later changed it so as not to look like an assclown)

:D

OP

ROSELLA

Nov 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    thanks that was so nice from u guys. well there are forums that freek out when they read that i'm a lazio fan!!!!
    anyways why am i a poor girl usa juventini, is i because a lazio fan and why?????:::)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by ROSELLA ] ++
    thanks that was so nice from u guys. well there are forums that freek out when they read that i'm a lazio fan!!!!
    anyways why am i a poor girl usa juventini, is i because a lazio fan and why?????:::)
    ah....just ignore him. ;) He usuallly says wierd things like that... :D

Welcome to the forums :)

Enjoy your stay here :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Good to Have someone from Kuwait for a change ;)...lately, all new members have been from UAE :D (no offense to the Emaraties here.... very nice people :cool: )

:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ROSELLA ] ++
    I know these last couple of years have been pretty rough, so I admire your character for sticking with them, that's all.

My uncle who lives in Italy is a big Lazio fan, and I let him have it every time he calls.:D

Funny, he doesn't call very much anymore..............

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Welcome Rosella. :cheesy:

++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
    My uncle who lives in Italy is a big Lazio fan, and I let him have it every time he calls.:D

Funny, he doesn't call very much anymore..............
    Does he live in Lazio? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)