Lazar Marković (1 Viewer)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
This is all futuristic nonsense.. He might be a good player but there are TONS of similar talents... It's not like this kid is that special or anything IMO.. Look at Lukaku for instance.. What has become of him? The new Drogba etc etc whatever they dubbed him - top scorer of the belgium league at age 17 or something and he's argubly a very talented player but if he hasn't found the first team yet - even as sub in Chelsea who struggles with this position I dont see this guy Lazar Markovic anywhere near a top club and playing time in the next 5 years!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The guy showed a lot of talent but after it he disappeared for like 3-4 months. Possibly because of all those links and everything, maybe he doesn't even want to try hard in our crap league. He did show he's a talent and capable of terrorizing 'big' clubs. With the right guidance I think he can become a very good player. He plays so easily.

OP
Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #52
    Different type of player. Partizan used him on wings this season. According to media, Partizan sold his contract to Israeli agency and they will sell him to Chelsea.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    Ah alright, thanks for the answer. But we don't really use wingers since we don't use them. Would he be alright as a striker then?

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #55
    Second striker, yep. He stopped playing under Grant for a while, was 'injured' a lot, I think Partizan sold him back then. He is very talented and must leave if he wants to progress.

Fear not, we do have some other players. I see we're already linked with Mitrovic. Nice. :D

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    Don't get why they want to join Chelski when they have Mata, Hazard, Torres, Lukaku, Bertrand (well...), Oscar, Malouda, Moses, Marin, Kakuta, Sturidge and so on. Kind of a hard team to break into.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)