Layvin Kurzawa - LB - Monaco (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventino[RUS];5032314 said:
Monarchy is a stupid thing, the fact they still exists is terrible, especially when they repeat for 24/7 "we don't have any power" bullshit, of course you have, but for me they are not royal, everyday we see on the news - equality between sexes, equality between people of the different sexuality, yet some people are "royalty" and staying above others from the day they were born, obviously any royal family have more rights and power than any random person from spain, uk, sweden, denmark and so on

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Well i don't know Sandro enough. But Kurzawa is a real prospect. if he can tone down the showboating and arrogant attitude, and improve defensively he could become a top fullback. He's great going forward, can dribble better than most fullbacks, he's very good technically , he can cross well even if not very consistently and has a mean shot on him. IMO he would be a very good signing for any team.
new Licht you say? :donedeal:

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
definitely my pick for the LB! potentially we have the new Evra as in how he may be with us for a long time and deliver the goods week in week out like Evra did at MU.

Lets get him Marotta, and then wrap this mercato with someone like Cazorla would be fine if we have Kurzawa.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
definitely my pick for the LB! potentially we have the new Evra as in how he may be with us for a long time and deliver the goods week in week out like Evra did at MU.

Lets get him Marotta, and then wrap this mercato with someone like Cazorla would be fine if we have Kurzawa.
Kurzawa , he is not bad , but I wouldn't say he could become like Evra. That's a long shot. He has horrible crosses for a starter.

Jul 13, 2010
Juventino[RUS];5032314 said:
Monarchy is a stupid thing, the fact they still exists is terrible, especially when they repeat for 24/7 "we don't have any power" bull$#@!, of course you have, but for me they are not royal, everyday we see on the news - equality between sexes, equality between people of the different sexuality, yet some people are "royalty" and staying above others from the day they were born, obviously any royal family have more rights and power than any random person from spain, uk, sweden, denmark and so on
you clearly think, that putin has less powers than monarchs. and this is more ridiculous than i can think of

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Kurzawa , he is not bad , but I wouldn't say he could become like Evra. That's a long shot. He has horrible crosses for a starter.
Not saying that he will be exactly like Evra, but he does have the trait, and he is faster, probably not as good as Evra was at defending and crossing, but Evra improved on those during his MU days, in Monaco, he was not much different than Kurzawa right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)