Layvin Kurzawa - LB - Monaco (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
Damn what is up with Poles spreading across the world? Hell there even some in Haiti and Martinique that are of Polish descent. :p

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

You'll probably be surprised about this one: Crespo.
Crespo? Why don't the Polish FA start recruiting in Argentina?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
can we hijack that Masuaku deal? Kurzawa won't happen since Beppe won't offer 20m and Siqueria would cost 10m (so why not add 10m more and get Kurzawa the younger and better player who will play for a long time but instead penny pinch and after 2 years be back on the market again for a lb sigh), Masuaku seems quite good.
I agree. Siqueria for €10m is a very short term solution and a pricy one as well. Kurzawa at €15-20m may be expensive but he's 22 years old and has a resell value if he doesn't live up to our expectations. I haven't watched enough of Siqueria to judge if he's good enough to bench Evra even..

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Damn what is up with Poles spreading across the world? Hell there even some in Haiti and Martinique that are of Polish descent. :p
We had major emigration periods mostly after failed wars/uprisings. First one took place after 1830 when like million people went to France mostly. This happened after November Uprising.

In 1863 after January Uprising another mass of people migrated.

A lot of people moved to USA in early 1900s. Then after WW2 shitloads of people, mostly fighting on Western fronts, would rather stay in UK and other countries than move to Communist Poland, where they would most likely get killed anyway.

And of course people were running away during the whole communist period.

This happens when your country has a terrible location between Germany and Russia.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
We had major emigration periods mostly after failed wars/uprisings. First one took place after 1830 when like million people went to France mostly. This happened after November Uprising.

In 1863 after January Uprising another mass of people migrated.

A lot of people moved to USA in early 1900s. Then after WW2 shitloads of people, mostly fighting on Western fronts, would rather stay in UK and other countries than move to Communist Poland, where they would most likely get killed anyway.

And of course people were running away during the whole communist period.

This happens when your country has a terrible location between Germany and Russia.
I'm assuming god love to play jokes on Poland? Old joke I know. :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What?

I'm sorry, but there is no side order of pussy that good to lose 4.5 Billion over. I don't care what that pussy can do. I don't care if it can detach itself from it's body, drive a car, go to Ben & Jerry's, pick up a pint of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, bring it back, and help you eat it while playing against you on Fifa 15.

Fuck no.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Who would people prefer? This guy or Sandro? And why?

@Fred should be the go to guy on this :D
Well i don't know Sandro enough. But Kurzawa is a real prospect. if he can tone down the showboating and arrogant attitude, and improve defensively he could become a top fullback. He's great going forward, can dribble better than most fullbacks, he's very good technically , he can cross well even if not very consistently and has a mean shot on him. IMO he would be a very good signing for any team.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not seen much of Kurzawa just some Champions League games but he didn't really impress me. He seems to love a Molinaro cross.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventino[RUS];5031537 said:
royal family and the hype around it :sergio: they should be striped of all of their titles and their property should be sold through the auction and some palaces should become a museums, monarchy in the 21st century :sergio:
wat?

Mar 9, 2006
Monarchy is a stupid thing, the fact they still exists is terrible, especially when they repeat for 24/7 "we don't have any power" bullshit, of course you have, but for me they are not royal, everyday we see on the news - equality between sexes, equality between people of the different sexuality, yet some people are "royalty" and staying above others from the day they were born, obviously any royal family have more rights and power than any random person from spain, uk, sweden, denmark and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)