Last day of summer mercato - LIVE (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Martinez and motta were starting errors of marotta . You can consider them mistakes when he bought them , with how they have performed , martinez especially it is impossible to sell them at a decent number , best we could get for martinez was a loan to novara with wages on us .

Just like iaquinta and amauri were errors of old managment , not really a fault of marotta he couldn't selled them , he actually did even find teams for both of them , even at a decent fee , but they both always declined the move .

Marotta deserves credit for getting both llorente and tevez
Yes agreed perfectly. In his first season, it will always be tought for Marotta to get players especially with no CL . Martinez error will remain his biggest, but that shoudln't be taken into account in judging this season transfer.
After what Martinez did, having a club to take him on loan is a big thing.

Secondly, selling players this days is so much harder than during Moggi's time because the league is extremely poor. Other clubs will always try to get the player for loan, or even co-own rather than buying outright.
It this economic condition, I believe Marotta has operated extremely well.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
Again. I ask you. Refrain from posting.
Isn't this a forum where we can express our opinions? If it's your right to praise someone it's my right to give my opinion on something too. I do believe that this mercato was better than previous one but people saying 9/10, it's just a paradox.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Isn't this a forum where we can express our opinions? If it's your right to praise someone it's my right to give my opinion on something too. I do believe that this mercato was better than previous one but people saying 9/10, it's just a paradox.
It's also a forum where you have to accept you will take some stick if you keep posting stupid opinions.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You have every right to put your point across. Don't let that bully @Bianconero_Aus put you down. He's a mug. Mug him off. :lol:

Mug him.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #899
    Game over. Nice chatting with ya bums!

- - - Updated - - -

and you are welcome Jack. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)