Last day of summer mercato - LIVE (103 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
No, I don't think he gets to keep the money to himself but making unnecessary moves that downgrade the team's quality is not something I'm a fan of.
You can repeat it as much as you like but Gilardino is not a downgrade from Quag.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yeah sureley Conte just turned his laptop on and went to tuttojuve and found out we're selling Quag :lol:

I can't belive people can be this naive
Who said Conte sanctioned this move in the first place? The player wanted to leave. Matter of free will here. The player wanted a move, we got two offers. Before he chose one, Conte blocked the move.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Its better to keep Quag than sign Gila. Since we sold Giach, we lack some widht in the attacking side, and Quag can play there.
He also injects pace into the team. Im happy he stayed. Its a pointless transfer if we bought Quag and spend the money on signing Gila.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Who said Conte sanctioned this move in the first place? The player wanted to leave. Matter of free will here. The player wanted a move, we got two offers. Before he chose one, Conte blocked the move.
Well he has been in talks for a move the whole summer so it is assumed that conte new about it and gave his approval . It seems strange that he got a hold of what is happening in the last hour of the mercato and stoped the move . I think there was no agreement that satisfied both parties that's why it didn't go through .

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Yeah dude whatever makes you sleep at night, keep making scenarios in your head.

And don't forget mediaset, they are reliable.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So there actually some people in here who are pissed off with our mercato? :howler:

All because we didnt sign an unneeded player for €20M on the last day of the transfer window. Spoilt fans. They never change.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
So there actually some people in here who are pissed off with our mercato? :howler:

All because we didnt sign an unneeded player for €20M on the last day of the transfer window. Spoilt fans. They never change.
I only wanted a winger for 4-3-3, that's all.

I rate 8/10 when 9/10 is everything I want, and 10/10 is signing 4 Ronaldo level players...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)