Last day of summer mercato - LIVE (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No Gilardino :weee:

Conte :weee:

Way to keep Marotta's peasant ways in check. We had a great second team with Matri and co as backup but Marotta wants to fuck it up so he can save a couple mill here and there. I honestly think Conte was against Matri leaving.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
No Gilardino :weee:

Conte :weee:

Way to keep Marotta's peasant ways in check. We had a great second team with Matri and co as backup but Marotta wants to fuck it up so he can save a couple mill here and there. I honestly think Conte was against Matri leaving.
You think Marotta gets to keep the money to himself? He's obviously ordered to trim down the wage bill. And honestly, it could save us some money that we can use in the future.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
You think Marotta gets to keep the money to himself? He's obviously ordered to trim down the wage bill. And honestly, it could save us some money that we can use in the future.
Yeah,like trimming the wage bill by some pittance amount like 500-600K is a great achievement.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No, I don't think he gets to keep the money to himself but making unnecessary moves that downgrade the team's quality is not something I'm a fan of.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Who called Jo-Jo? I bet it's Nicholas.

How did Mark do? And how did you do? You kinda retired post-Marcelo. Looks like Mark will take it this summer, after losing twice from you in 2011 and 2012.
been busy most of the summer any ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah sureley Conte just turned his laptop on and went to tuttojuve and found out we're selling Quag :lol:

I can't belive people can be this naive
we've already established that giovinco is the Juve spy on tuz, thats why Conte doesn't want to sell him

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
So Marotta spend all day pushing Quag away just to hear at 22pm that Quag's untouchable :lol:
You do realise Conte was upset when he lost Matri too right? He didn't have any say in that deal, so clearly he'd have a bit more say on the last day of e window.

And besides, the player actually wanted to leave. The deals came in from Roma and Lazio, and Conte blocked it despite Gioa accepting terms with us. Don't see how impossible this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)