Last day of summer mercato - LIVE (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Lukaku wants a move to Juve. Omg, what a load of malaka I've just come up with. We're good as we are.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Marchisio,Pogba,Pirlo,Asa(when needed),Padoin,Isla(when needed can play there)

Numerically speaking i would say we are covered , qualitatively speaking maybe something more in our bench
Naingolan would have been a great signing considering that pirlo may leave next year , still we have time until next year to think about that
All is good but when you look at it from other perspective:
-Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba and Marchisio compete for the CM area. Four players to cover three positions is no luxury imo.
-Asamoah can play CM but I can't see Conte trusting Peluso/DC too much. He'll use them when he's forced to otherwise Asamoah will play there.
-Padoin should be used only in coppa italia or in case of an emergency. He's solid in defense and that's it.
-Isla should be tried by Conte as CM, he played there for Udinese with success but Conte sees him as RWB only.

Tbh the only solution right now is to try Isla as CM as I can't see Asamoah being moved from LWB. With Marchisio being injured we're only one injury/suspension away from "CM headache". Nainggolan would be really useful and I don't think 20m for him is too much. Normally he'd cost 16-18m but it's the last day of the mercato so it's normal their DS asked for a higher price.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It should've just been a LwB the whole time. Nothing else was an opportunity as we what Beppe said. Should've been Kolarov.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
All is good but when you look at it from other perspective:
-Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba and Marchisio compete for the CM area. Four players to cover three positions is no luxury imo.
-Asamoah can play CM but I can't see Conte trusting Peluso/DC too much. He'll use them when he's forced to otherwise Asamoah will play there.
-Padoin should be used only in coppa italia or in case of an emergency. He's solid in defense and that's it.
-Isla should be tried by Conte as CM, he played there for Udinese with success but Conte sees him as RWB only.

Tbh the only solution right now is to try Isla as CM as I can't see Asamoah being moved from LWB. With Marchisio being injured we're only one injury/suspension away from "CM headache". Nainggolan would be really useful and I don't think 20m for him is too much. Normally he'd cost 16-18m but it's the last day of the mercato so it's normal their DS asked for a higher price.
That is why marquinhos as bad as it may sound may have been a good solution considering that he can play at cm too if i am not mistaken . I do agree that naingolan would be a great addition , but i don't think that he is needed that much to spend 20 mil on him . I would gladly wait until next year and add some money on those 20 mil to get someone better considering that pirlo will most likely leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)