Last day of summer mercato - LIVE (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Italy football writer James Horncastle reports: "Bryan Perea, the Colombia Under-20 international striker, has joined Lazio and takes the non-EU spot that, for a time, looked to have Yilmaz's name on it.

"He will replace Libor Kozak, last year's top scorer in the Europa League, who appears en route to Aston Villa, but it's too much to expect him at such a tender age to share the goalscoring burden with Miroslav Klose. So with that in mind Lazio are now expected to challenge Roma in their attempt to prise Fabio Quagliarella away from Juventus, a veritable Derby della Capitale on Transfer Deadline Day."

From BBC

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Not for 20 million it won't.

I was with you on this all along, but there's no way I'd pay 20 million for him.
He is a great player, only 25 and it would have been a worthwhile investment. Now we just went and shot ourselves in the foot.

I can't believe people are complaining about spending 20m on a player like Nainggolan. We bought Matri for 18, Malaka for 12m, Krasic 15m etc all bad-mediocre players at best and 20m for a top quality player like Nainggolan is too much :sergio:

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
What does Quag do better than Gila? Because when it comes to scoring goals, he certainly doesn't.
Its funny because quags scored 8 goals in 13 serie a starts and 4 in the cl, gila scored 13 in 30+starts. Quags can drop back and pick up the ball and has good passing, gila just hangs in the box and hope the ball comes to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)