Larsson to Portugal (1 Viewer)

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
hey roverbhoy, any rumours who can replace him?

and i hope hartson will stay :scared:
man, i love that guy.
We'll Marcio Amoroso is on trial...he's a fine player but may not be the type of player O'Neil likes.

Rivaldo is rumoured to be in discussions just now (along with Bolton), and a young Spaniard from Dundee is linked...Novo (I like this guy)

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
I've heard Larsson wanted to quit football alltogether?
I think Zambrotta has this in one...he still hasn't got the offer he's looking for and says if he doesn't get the right move he's off back home. If he playes well in Portugal he may earn the big move he yearns for, otherwise it's goodnight and fairwell to The Magnificent Seven:down:

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
Larsson is God. It is rumoured that barca olympiakos osasuna and newcastle are interested, maybe even liverpool if houlier gets the sack and o'neill takes over.

Celtic meant to be close to rivaldo amoroso and basturk all on free transfers.

Micoli should have made portugal

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
Larsson is God.

Hail Eire:D

and o'neill takes over.
...now go and wash your mouth out for even mentioning such an impossible scenario:dontcare::D

Celtic meant to be close to rivaldo amoroso and basturk all on free transfers.
Rivaldo...Bolton have dropped their interest so just maybe....especially after his comments re:- Glasgow is a great city for footie and Scotland is a wonderful place for a striker to play in because of the direct style of play...blah, blah, blah...

Amoroso...Celtic have invited him to join them in North America to take part in games against Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U and Roma, so again...just maybe..

Basturk, ...this was muted last season...wont happen, although I think he's a great talent and would love him in the Hoops

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
Roverbhoy i hope o'neil doesnt go to liverpool but in my opinion the only two jobs that could tempt him back to the premiership are man utd and liverpool.

Celtic should go for robbie keane.

Mcgeedy and keane together for both ireland and the hoops

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
I don't think he'll go anywhere next season, not after guideing Celtic straight into the Champions League group stages for the first time in the clubs history...no jittery qualification match to dread, thank goodness: cheesy:

The season after next?...well, it depends on wether the Board back him with the readies or not...Robbie Keane is an example. Even with billionaire owners,Celtic just couldn't affoard him... there isn't enough income from TV:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)