Lapo Elkann (8 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Lapo: 'Bring Juve the Coppa!'

By Football Italia staff

Juventus patron Lapo Elkann respects Napoli, but warns his side is not sated by the Scudetto. “We want to triumph in the Coppa Italia too.”

The two teams go head to head at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome for Sunday night’s Final.
“Napoli are a side with great champions. At Juventus we proved our value by winning the Scudetto and can double that success in Rome,” Elkann told Il Mattino newspaper.
“We want to triumph in the Coppa Italia too. I will say that with Juve out of the Champions League, the only team I cheered on this season was Napoli.
“They had a positive campaign and put many opponents under pressure, including Chelsea. That night I was at the San Paolo as a guest of the President.”
Elkann is one of the heirs to the Agnelli empire and can count himself as a personal friend of Alessandro Del Piero, who is set to make his final appearance in a Bianconeri shirt.
“Alex is a friend and has done so much for not only Juventus, but also Italy and the whole world of sport. He is an example to all and continues to be that.
“We have to speak about Del Piero in the present, because he will continue to do so much for us. In the new Juventus Museum we inaugurated on Wednesday, we dedicated the final section to him, because he represents the Bianconeri.”

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
I ordered both glasses freaking awesome insignia inside of frames.
White for me; Zebra for me wife ...super stoked won't get them until May 23rd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)