Lapo Elkann (6 Viewers)

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
http://www.football-italia.net/mar14g.html

Elkann: 'Such fun when Inter lost!'

Juventus patron Lapo Elkann admits “it was so much fun watching Inter fall! I absolutely loved it.”

The heir to the Agnelli family is noted for his controversial statements and lifestyle, but did not hold back when asked about the Serie A leaders’ defeat at Catania.

“It was so much fun watching Inter fall! I absolutely loved it, what a hammering they got in Catania,” grinned Elkann in Tuttosport.

“I hope Juve can take advantage of it today and take lessons from it – that you must always believe.”

However, he insists that he will be cheering on Jose Mourinho in the Champions League against Chelsea on Tuesday.

“I can hope the Nerazzurri win in Europe, as it is my patriotic duty and that way we won’t see the Italian sides lose a place in the tournament.

“Having said that, I repeat that it was very exciting to see them lose in Sicily...

“I am a fan who got a tattoo of the club badge during the difficult times and I cheer them on when it goes well or badly. It’s total devotion.

“Now Juve are launching interesting young players like Antonio Candreva. I’m so happy that they are back on track and are fighting for the result again. It’s also true that we Juventini have been spoilt over the years.”

Club patron Elkann has never met current Coach Alberto Zaccheroni, whose contract expires at the end of the season.

“He is doing very well and it’s clear for all to see. He doesn’t talk much, as he lets his actions speak for him. I doff my cap to him.”

------------

I love this guy :lol:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
This guy apparently fucked over the Raptors when they were playing in Los Angeles. He was sitting courtside and as the ball was heading out of bounds, Jose Calderon was stretching to get to it only for Crapo to smack the ball right into Calderon's face. :lol:

So, who wanted this guy as the club president?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
This guy apparently fucked over the Raptors when they were playing in Los Angeles. He was sitting courtside and as the ball was heading out of bounds, Jose Calderon was stretching to get to it only for Crapo to smack the ball right into Calderon's face. :lol:
Look at the previous page of this thread.

Mar 30, 2006

So, who wanted this guy as the club president?
the raptors dont need anyone to help fuck them over .. they tend to do it to themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)