Lampard To Juve ??? I Doubt (1 Viewer)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
This talking about Lampard and Gerrard coming is nonsense :tdown:
We even cant match their weekly salaries they get now!!! (100000 pound)...
Lets be a bit realistic :smoke:

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
OH HELL NO! TO LAMPARD! he wudnt be able to hit a cows ass with a banjo in italy, i hardly rate him at all, and his performance at the wc simply showed what he is really like when faced upon true quality
Its also down to his serious lack of responsibility in midfield for Chelsea. When they are on form, & everyone is fit, they play with a solid back 4 who never cross halfway, an ultra cautious midfield with Makelele & Essien covering the defence. Of course he scores goals, he never has to defend. Most other English teams play 4-4-2, & have little or no tactical awareness. This means their 2 CM's pick up Makelele/Essien, leaving Lampard free to run into the box late, where 2 central defenders are busy making a balls up of marking Drogba. Note when Lampard plays for England he is given responsability as part of a CM pair, & is nearly always ineffective.

HELL NO TO LAMPARD FROM ME TOO!

+rep Badass!!!

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
Ribery - Gerrard - Lampard - C. Ronaldo

So, this is our midfield next year? :D

Ofcourse not..
I think Ribery is the only one who is possible to buy..
Forget the others, nedved will be in the starting line up ofcourse, he's also one of the best in Europe..

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Lampard doesnt suck, I rate him quite highly although I must say he is less complete/balanced than Gerrard.

But I doubt he can do well at Juve, Gerrard would do much much better. But I'd rather not comment much coz I don't see either happening.

I don't understand why the hell we are linked with various BIG players who are practically the symbol of their clubs? Why dont they link us with John Terry while there at it? These are practically impossible buys unless there are messy bust ups at the clubs.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Ahhhh...Juventus isn't going to get Lampard so don't bother putting him down. He's not that bad of a midfielder for what he does anyway. Personally I would prefer a more "midfield general" in the centre, rather than one who is always up and attacking. Lampard is well-paced, but in the end, it's smarts that count in Italy, so I don't see him fitting in the Juventus XI.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I don't want Lampard I don't think he's Serie A material and I don't rate him that high anymore. It's true that he needs better players than himself next to him to look good :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)