Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet (1 Viewer)

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
By the way, World Government is a great idea, stop being such an American.

From the Georgia Guidestones
# Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
# Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
# Unite humanity with a living new language.
# Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
# Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
# Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
# Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
# Balance personal rights with social duties.
# Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
# Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature

I would gladly live under that.
First of all i am not American & i hate America (not the people, the country and it's system).

Secondly let me ask you this, you say you are for a NWO but how are you so sure you would be part of the 500 000 000? Would you willingly give up your life if they said you didn't make the cut so that the other 500 000 000 could survive?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just like religion, all this supposed "New World Order", if actually true, would be nothing more than a consolidation of power and wealth. Everyone else would live as peasants and the "ruling elite" would have no opposition. If they would start committing atrocities, no other body could come in to stop them.

It would be a scam, much like many of the ideas in the world today.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
First of all i am not American & i hate America (not the people, the country and it's system).

Secondly let me ask you this, you say you are for a NWO but how are you so sure you would be part of the 500 000 000? Would you willingly give up your life if they said you didn't make the cut so that the other 500 000 000 could survive?
Heloooo Germanic-White European here, the'yd kill the slavs,jews,arabs,indians,africans and chinese, add to that the americans that are members of an ethnicity and of course the south americans.

Whats left, Central Europeans and Americans descended form Central Europeans. That'd be around 500,000,000 once they'd dispatched with the homosexuals and gypsypeoples. :tup:

I'm not advocating mass-genocide, but I'd probably be grand :)

You should laso note that at the time those stones were made the worlds population was 3.5 Billion, so they wanted 1/7th of the current population which today would be 1 billion, Europe and America.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Just like religion, all this supposed "New World Order", if actually true, would be nothing more than a consolidation of power and wealth. Everyone else would live as peasants and the "ruling elite" would have no opposition. If they would start committing atrocities, no other body could come in to stop them.

It would be a scam, much like many of the ideas in the world today.
As opposed to today?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)