Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet (1 Viewer)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
The symbolism surrounding Lady Gaga is so blatant that one might wonder if it’s all a sick joke. Illuminati symbolism is becoming so clear that analyses like this one becomes a simple exercise of pointing out the obvious. Her whole persona (whether its an act or not) is a tribute to mind control, where being vacuous, incoherent and absent minded becomes a fashionable thing.

LINK.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That's pretty interesting. Never thought about her that way. In my view, this just makes her even more sexy. :seven:

But she does do that all-seeing eye crap a lot. Makes you wonder if people really are dumbed down by this sort of entertainment.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Off topic perhaps but...:I don't mind Lady Gaga because sometimes a nigga just wants to hear something 'meh' but be able to enjoy it as well. But if it wasn't for RedOne she would be shite.

OP
The Curr

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14
    I've just read the whole article. (I only read some of it when I posted it here because I was too tired). I think there has to be something to this. There's just too many symbols for it all to be a coincidence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)