La Liga 2022-23 (3 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Barça as a club and their fans are of equal measure

The club is run horribly (previous and current mgmt)

And the fans believe the propaganda the club puts out to smear its own players for contracts they handed out.

it’s like the Juventus of the past 5 years but €600m more in debt than Juve.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Looks like they registers everyone. Because they’re all out there on the pitch. Except for De Jong. :seven:

Hope they fucking get Brentforded.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Jurys out on that. Atleast Xavi had an immediate positive impact on the team when he arrived.

Every day of Pirlos coaching career has been the worst day of his coaching career thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe you are a bit harsh on Pirlo as he had half of the quality currently available at Xavi’s disposal, even more so with many of those hand picked for him by Laporta, but overall i agree, both are/were out of their depth and should have probably never taken on such an important role this early in their careers when they still have quite a lot left to learn in their craft.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I watched documentary on netflix about Figo transfer from Barca to Real. Without spoiling anything I saw that Figo had signed a contract with Parma and an Agreement with Juve. Federation banned him for playing 2 years in Serie A then he joined Bartha. Perez is a mofo.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)