La Liga 2020-21 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
pique signed a contract extension the other day and that allegedly caused some tension in the locker, because the players supposedly agreed on not to sign anything before the club drops its plans about the salary reduction, and pique broke that agreement.

i hope we won't sign anybody from that team
Why not? If opportunity arises we shall snatch!

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
after 10 rounds, atletico conceded 2 (two!) goals in the league :lol: by far the best defensive record in the top leagues. didn't see them too many times (one game in the cl vs salzburg and and their league match vs barcelona), but it looks to me that they are back to their best super annoying defensive style this season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
after 10 rounds, atletico conceded 2 (two!) goals in the league :lol: by far the best defensive record in the top leagues. didn't see them too many times (one game in the cl vs salzburg and and their league match vs barcelona), but it looks to me that they are back to their best super annoying defensive style this season.
Can't we draw them in the CL? Definitely the worst draw, even if they drew three games and conceded 8 goals in the CL group stage. Ronaldo will probably still bum them, anyway.

Would be nice if Sociedad could win it, but seems unlikely.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Can't we draw them in the CL? Definitely the worst draw, even if they drew three games and conceded 8 goals in the CL group stage. Ronaldo will probably still bum them, anyway.

Would be nice if Sociedad could win it, but seems unlikely.
sociedad already started dropping points, no way they keep that form until may.

we can draw atleti in the cl. they conceded 6 in their first two group matches. they are in much better form right now. agreed on the worst draw, i'd rather pick the faster, still pretty well-oiled leipzig above them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)