La Liga 2019/20 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the only club i hate with a passion is inda. i dislike several others like some epl clubs, barcelona, real, i'm not a huge psg fan either*, i despise milan too, fuck napoli, fiorentina and chievo, a hungarian club no one knows about here, but if i had to erase one single club from the sport, it would be inda, 100%, no hesitation, no second thoughts.

*i actually liked psg in the middle of the '90s. i visited paris a couple of times, had some friends there, they brought me to some psg matches, it was fun. i absolutely loved rai, they won their 2nd title with him. he was a fantastic #10, i remember wanting him at juventus. but since the sheik took over, i cannot even remotely sympathize with them.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Inda - hate with a passion. If I would be a billionaire I would buy it and relegate it to Serie oblivion.
Britbong clubs - I dislike because of their media
Real, barca - dislike because of referee favoritism in Europe
PSG, Bayern - Neutral attitude
Milan and other wannabe rivals - don't care. They are irrelevant. Milan could join inda if they get their sh*t together.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not that anyone cares, but my personal dislike list;

***** Inter
*** Celtic
** Napoli, Villa, Leicester, Barcelona, Milan, Fiorentina, Liverpool, MK Dons
* RB Leipzig, Sunderland, Torino, Portsmouth, Millwall, Sheffield Utd, Man Utd, Man City, Celta Vigo, Leeds Utd

Might be some others but mostly indifferent about all apart from Inter.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

***** Inter
*** Celtic
* RB Leipzig, Sunderland, Torino, Portsmouth, Millwall, Sheffield Utd, Man Utd, Man City, Celta Vigo, Leeds Utd

I like MK Dons, because when used to bet on them over 2.5 goals they always concede a lot of goals 3-1 3-2

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

***** Inter
*** Celtic

My man, you just slipped Celta Vigo in there like we not supposed to ask? :D Rest I get a little, as a Coventry and English fella, or fan of international footie.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh yikes, I have to know details, what level of douchery made you detest them as a neautral. I been to Basque derby and Madrid derby, they dont kid around, litterally spitting and throwing urine at eachother like it was routine. Insane filth.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Oh yikes, I have to know details, what level of douchery made you detest them as a neautral. I been to Basque derby and Madrid derby, they dont kid around, litterally spitting and throwing urine at eachother like it was routine. Insane filth.
I wasn't exactly neutral as I used to follow Depor whilst I was with her and still look out for their (miserable) results to this day.

Throwing pretty much anything they could get hold of during games, attacking people with children after the game, racist insults including some aimed at Turks (I've no idea why they call Depor fans Turks but they do), spitting, yeah it sounds pretty similar.

I was 16-17 at the time and grew up attending games in England where there was still a carry-over culture of fighting people before and after the game - Leicester, Leeds, Millwall, Portsmouth (still goes on to this day) and Villa were the worst - so I was used to that sort of thing and it was fairly exciting at the time, but I didn't realise quite how seriously they hate each other and I was very defensive and worried for people I was with. I think it's a class/culture divide thing, or at least the perception, like you might get in some South American derbies.

Never really liked Celta Vigo since. They also have this kind of "working class" idealist, victim mentality that I don't really buy into, it's the same with certain English and Italian teams. Maybe one upon a time that might have been the case, but not in late 90s.

It's funny though as the whole ground sings this Galician anthem before the game and then it's just a free-for-all after that. Such a regionalised country, but for how much they hate each other they hate non-Galicians more, extremely xenophobic people at times. I suppose straddling Spain and Portugal will do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)