La Liga 2019/20 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Messi be pulling he's hair out playing with someone with the limited technique of him and is conte going to be happy with messi walking less than the goalkeepers during matches.
Unlike many here I rate Lukaku, yes he may not have technique but he creates a lot of space for others besides being a good goalscorer.

As much as I would hate Inter brand to grow I kinda want it to happen, would help Serie A a lot and make things much more interesting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lukaku has been a success at inter.
People shit on him because this is a juve forum, but his numbers speak for himself.

Btw, i dont like lukaku

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Unlike many here I rate Lukaku, yes he may not have technique but he creates a lot of space for others besides being a good goalscorer.

As much as I would hate Inter brand to grow I kinda want it to happen, would help Serie A a lot and make things much more interesting.
He is a good goal scorer against crap teams like europa league is he's level but he always poor in big games was the same in all of inter big games this year and united he had like 2 goals out 24 matches against top 6 sides which is disgracefull and one the reason's he is poor in them is he's limited technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)