La Liga 2018/19 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This kid is Hollywood poser, allways been. Makes it hard to like him, thinks he is an NBA type star with how he does some of this shit.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
LeBron did "the decision" only once. This guy is taking it to a whole new level.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Imo if he is smart he should go to EPL. Can make true legacy there. Man U is a mess and Chelsea banned from signing (and basically weaker then Atletico). Its unorthodox but I suggest he should go to Liverpool and create a winning dynasty in underwhelming Firminos role. Its basically the perfect team to join in top footie if you are superstar who want to elevate your status.

What? Seriously, what?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
LeBron did "the decision" only once. This guy is taking it to a whole new level.
Even Lebron was smart enough to not do it again for last summers free agency. That was 5 year gap. This idiot does it a year after saying he will stay in Atletico.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Outside of CR7-Messi duo he's the most crucial player to win games. He's one of the most important players of the modern game making the team work and making it possible for the likes of Salahs and Manés to shine.

I think his stats speak for himself:

May 23, 2013
Griezmann winning the balon d'or would be a new low. Not that he's a bad player, but come on.
Not at all, he's a world class footballer. And imo he deserved the award in 2016, best player at Euros and arguable best in the CL (for sure most clutch), if his team had won either of those finals he'd have won for sure.

Let's wait and see if he's elevated with an elite squad behind him.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the most impressive thing about firmino is the amount of tackles he can make even as an attacker. he averaged like 2,5-3 tackles per games at hoffenheim, and was near 2 at liverpool until this season. he perfectly fits klopp's ideas.

for comparison: our best tackler for this season is emre can (little over 2 tackles per games), prime vidal made around 5-5,5 tackles per games.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
the most impressive thing about firmino is the amount of tackles he can make even as an attacker. he averaged like 2,5-3 tackles per games at hoffenheim, and was near 2 at liverpool until this season. he perfectly fits klopp's ideas.

for comparison: our best tackler for this season is emre can (little over 2 tackles per games), prime vidal made around 5-5,5 tackles per games.
He is a hardworking AM (in geggenpressingfootie he gets it done), allways been, this pseudo CF role suits him because he is not a real attacker but between the lines give and go player. The role is perfect for him, but dont really consider him top player on his own right.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
He is a hardworking AM (in geggenpressingfootie he gets it done), allways been, this pseudo CF role suits him because he is not a real attacker but between the lines give and go player. The role is perfect for him, but dont really consider him top player on his own right.

He's a rich man's Mandzukic.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018

What is a top player... on his own right? :shifty:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What is a top player... on his own right? :shifty:
Someone who would deliver and have an impact regardless the system and or the cast around you. Have you seen Firmino in Hoffeinhem, or in Liverpool when Mane or Salah arent their to carry the brunt of the attacking burden? Or Firmino playing for brazil? Good player, but not at a top player at all in any of those scenarios.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Someone who would deliver and have an impact regardless the system and or the cast around you. Have you seen Firmino in Hoffeinhem, or in Liverpool when Mane or Salah arent their to carry the brunt of the attacking burden? Or Firmino playing for brazil? Good player, but not at a top player at all in any of those scenarios.

Agree with some things, but don't agree with others. For Brazil he hadn't played much. In Hoffeinhem, much respect to them but he was underdeveloped. For example, Ronaldo didn't learn to play football at Sporting, he learned in Man Utd with Fergusson. That's how things are. If you say he doesn't have the natural skills some players have it would be fair, but he evolved a lot under Klopp. Definitely don't agree with the "brunt of the attacking burden" as most of the attacks flow by him. Last season only he was involved in 44 goals.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Envious cause he's handsome and rich

Take this cringey L

griezmann-e1551347681984-1024x538.jpg

He is like a kid obssessed with all things Hollywood and NBA if you check his social media, litterally a fangirling everywhere lol. But most of all, because its so cringe he is copying the most self indulging primadonna ever in Lebron, by not making just 1 but 2 documentaries about wether he will leave or not, or where he will go.

Half this forum hates on Pogba's antics, but they will lose their head if a player of us made an active documentary/live show about leaving the club while he is still our player.

eros_captura_de_pantalla_2017-12-27_a_las_80246-kQsH-U433903737100YzC-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.png

15449904114293.jpg

sport-preview-griezmann-basketball.jpg

(I will give him Rose, its his fav player)

F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F06%2Fantoine-griezmann-nba-player-celebrations-c-j-mccollum-1.jpg

CoBMTLlW8AAzWFz.jpg

Fan pics mostly, but he is like the footballing version of Drake when comes to NBA lol, new fav team shirt all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)