La Liga 2018/19 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I hear that Casillas had a heart attack on Porto's training. But it seems he's fine.
I'm sure his career is over though.

They might fix his heart and everything, but it would be stupid to take risks at his age and continue to play. Casillas has won everything you can win. He's had one of the greatest careers ever. He should do the smart thing and retire.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

They might fix his heart and everything, but it would be stupid to take risks at his age and continue to play. Casillas has won everything you can win. He's had one of the greatest careers ever. He should do the smart thing and retire.
Yeah, I agree. He'd be stupid to return on the pitch. Not only he's risking his life at this point but like you said, he already he won everything. I always liked him, dunno why, but I never considered him a top coach. It's just that Real's jersey on him made him big by default.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

His cardiologist confirmed his career is over

Jul 7, 2018
Marca: Bale, Ceballos and Llorente out next season. It’s unbeliaveable they are going to sell two great future players like Ceballos and Llorente. They don’t have the fault of this awful season. Bale is fine if they sell it. Most overrated player in the world.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Marca: Bale, Ceballos and Llorente out next season. It’s unbeliaveable they are going to sell two great future players like Ceballos and Llorente. They don’t have the fault of this awful season. Bale is fine if they sell it. Most overrated player in the world.
Bring back Nando :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)