La Liga 2018/19 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Didnt they lose home and away to CSKA including a 0-3?
How did they react to that loss? They've won 3 in a row and 4 of the past 5 editions. They also won 3 titles between 97 and 2002. That's the kind of formidable record we should be looking at, not the refereeing decisions. They thrive under pressure in Europe, while we seem to cower in fear and cave in.

Even during the Lippi era, during the cunt Capello's years (awesome squad but shit in Europe) we failed to deliver on a consistent basis. 1 CL crown in 23 years is a very disappointing return for our club of our stature.

May 23, 2013
When Barca were dominating Europe I preferred Real winning classicos but now it's the reverse. I'm glad Barca won
Its funny because during Barca's dominance (2008-11) they were getting all the referee calls, but since Madrid's reign began in 2016 its been the other way around and Madrid are getting most of refs calls.

- - - Updated - - -

is it me or he even looks more fit and stronger. jesus!! what a player ! the real heir of our pitbull Davids.
Its crazy especially when you take into consideration members of this forum were calling him finished when his transfer to Barca was first announced.

I'd still take him in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)