Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well when talking about Spain you seriously have 3 options
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Atletico Madrid

I usually pick the Atletico kind of teams (not corrupted and based on hard work) but:
1. I got a Real Madrid key chain from my uncle when I was 12 year old (he was at Spain so it had to be a Spanish side)
2. My dislike for Barcelona is so great that it makes me favor Real...

Those are basically the reasons...
I cant say Im a Real Madrid fan but I do favor them when they play in Spain (dont get me wrong an end of the season table which doesnt include Real Barca and Atl would be my all time favorite since Im a Juventino and it means no to all those teams in CL - but since its not going to happen I`ll be cheering for Real in La Liga for the meantime)
I also favor Liverpool in EPL - Although it has changed during the years as I was favoring Chelsea when they had Zola...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Well when talking about Spain you seriously have 3 options
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Atletico Madrid

I usually pick the Atletico kind of teams (not corrupted and based on hard work) but:
1. I got a Real Madrid key chain from my uncle when I was 12 year old (he was at Spain so it had to be a Spanish side)
2. My dislike for Barcelona is so great that it makes me favor Real...

Those are basically the reasons...
I cant say Im a Real Madrid fan but I do favor them when they play in Spain (dont get me wrong an end of the season table which doesnt include Real Barca and Atl would be my all time favorite since Im a Juventino and it means no to all those teams in CL - but since its not going to happen I`ll be cheering for Real in La Liga for the meantime)
I also favor Liverpool in EPL - Although it has changed during the years as I was favoring Chelsea when they had Zola...
You don't have to be pro-someone in every country bro, you can just be neutral.
If you ask me, given choice, I always cheer for the historic underdog.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You don't have to be pro-someone in every country bro, you can just be neutral.
If you ask me, given choice, I always cheer for the historic underdog.
I know but most of the leagues I do have a favorite..
In Germany Im quite neutral and I am quite neutral about Ligue 1 (I just dont want PSG to win)
I would have been neutral in the Netherlands but its tough to be born in Israel and not to like Ajax...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Loool. We should be aspiring to be more like them in Europe; they have that fear factor, that aura of invincibility whenever they play in the CL. That's what we should be trying to establish. I miss the late 90s :sigh:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Loool. We should be aspiring to be more like them in Europe; they have that fear factor, that aura of invincibility whenever they play in the CL. That's what we should be trying to establish. I miss the late 90s :sigh:
You really feel that way? They always seem vulnerable to me, but just end up edging out a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)