Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
:alves:

- - - Updated - - -

That 2nd tweet is bullshit though :p
Could have picked any other player.
Not really. Madrid was on a positive streak. Won 5 straight in La Liga. Before their loss today they had only 1 loss in last 10 games.
You know he's no longer the starter there, right? Their 22 year old LB, Sergio Reguilon, is.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Not really. Madrid was on a positive streak. Won 5 straight in La Liga. Before their loss today they had only 1 loss in last 10 games.
You know he's no longer the starter there, right? Their 22 year old LB, Sergio Reguilon, is.
My point is whenever he played there were 10 other Madrid players on the pitch with him, so blaming it only on him is just lolsy. Tweet's only purpose is to single him out, turning him into a scapegoat. He might be bad, but still...

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
My point is whenever he played there were 10 other Madrid players on the pitch with him, so blaming it only on him is just lolsy. Tweet's only purpose is to single him out, turning him into a scapegoat. He might be bad, but still...
But it's hard not to. The last 3 times he started were all losses. It's almost like their positive streak started when he was benched.
Of course correlation doesn't necessarily mean causation. But there's a strong correlation, which does not exist for a couple of their players I checked.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
It could be motivational issues after winning so much in the last few years. The desire might just not be there. Few other Madrid players have been like that such as Kroos. A fresh, new environment and he could be back to the old Marcelo.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Atletico showing no signs of slowing down with a 2-0 win against villareal. They could have easily scored a few more. Sadly, they had no injuries.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I saw VAR being used at the WC Serie A and La Liga
WC - Var was quite good minimized most mistakes and not creating any serious controversy
Serie A - Usually it is good even if they always complain about it but then there are incidents that might gone wrong..
La Liga - I seriously think its a joke as even if Im a pro Real Madrid when talking about La Liga - VAR is not really used objectively and really favors Real Madrid
Barcelona benefited from ref errors during the years but VAR seems to correct it when talking about them
Real even when watching on VAR the ref gives Real what they want..

CL - Var is a bit weird but overall I`d say its fair

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I saw VAR being used at the WC Serie A and La Liga
WC - Var was quite good minimized most mistakes and not creating any serious controversy
Serie A - Usually it is good even if they always complain about it but then there are incidents that might gone wrong..
La Liga - I seriously think its a joke as even if Im a pro Real Madrid when talking about La Liga - VAR is not really used objectively and really favors Real Madrid
Barcelona benefited from ref errors during the years but VAR seems to correct it when talking about them
Real even when watching on VAR the ref gives Real what they want..

CL - Var is a bit weird but overall I`d say its fair
Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)