La Liga 2018/19 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
So Conte walks out 10 Euro restaurant, get kicked out from 100 Euro restaurant and somehow manages to end up in 1000 Euro 3 Michelin stars restaurant.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Navas
Ramos Varane Nacho
Carvajal Modric Casemiro Kroos Marcelo
Benzema Bale​

:conte:
i was thinking about the same basically. conte is a 3-5-2 guy, and real basically never played with 3 defenders in the last 20 years. (save for one single experiment from zidane, and iirc they lost that match.)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i was thinking about the same basically. conte is a 3-5-2 guy, and real basically never played with 3 defenders in the last 20 years. (save for one single experiment from zidane, and iirc they lost that match.)
it would be interesting how he handles isco and Asensio in such scenario. also no competition for BB upfront, so they bound to get complacent.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Real/Conte seems like a good match to me, very athletic and aggressive team filled with quality players, similar to the 90ties Juve. Surely some of the good stuff Zidane implemented is still there, for me Conte is the perfect man toget them back to their direct and aggressive approach. Will take a while for them to click though, Conte with his love for drilled in attacking movements and very organized pressing is not ideally suited for taking over months after the season has already started. Wonder who he'll go for in January, Lewa maybe?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Real/Conte seems like a good match to me, very athletic and aggressive team filled with quality players, similar to the 90ties Juve. Surely some of the good stuff Zidane implemented is still there, for me Conte is the perfect man toget them back to their direct and aggressive approach. Will take a while for them to click though, Conte with his love for drilled in attacking movements and very organized pressing is not ideally suited for taking over months after the season has already started. Wonder who he'll go for in January, Lewa maybe?
5dc2af9a-4cc6-4f9e-a9ab-23cefcf0ba8e.png

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Can't help but always think: what if chubby Benitez did just a bit better back then and Zidane had just a little less time with the team -- everything might have been different... for us as well.

Real has always been a lucky club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)