La Liga 2018/19 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
funny thing is if Madrid hire Conte I can't see Hazard wanting to join madrid then. Then again I can't see Conte working out at madrid... too many primadonna's and ego's I can already imagine ramos leading a mutiny group against Conte

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
That ending showed how La Liga is different than Serie A. Levante gk played a great ball to Morales for a counter on 93rd minute while they are up 1-2 at Bernabeu. Any Serie A gk would just play it safe.

Oct 2, 2018
We deserve all that is happening to us.

You can't give away the best player ever for pocket change. It´s a fucking disgrace, and we will pay the consecuences for years.

At least I can see your game in an hour to take away the bad taste from my mouth.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
If it wasn´t so sad for us you would have to laugh.

You have to believe me when I same that some fans really believed Modric was our best player this years.

Let´s see how many points Luka win for us this season.

Eh, and I love Luka, but come on... NOT EVEN CLOSE.
I don’t want to criticize Modric cause he is a classy guy. Only had glowing words for Ronaldo after he left.
Bale on the other hand, his performance in the CL final got to his head.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
If it wasn´t so sad for us you would have to laugh.

You have to believe me when I same that some fans really believed Modric was our best player this years.

Let´s see how many points Luka win for us this season.

Eh, and I love Luka, but come on... NOT EVEN CLOSE.

What surprises me the most is Lopetegui. How after that FC Porto team he destroyed he manages to manage Real Madrid. Even after the national team, which is not even near the same kind of challenge of a big club.

He has the record now of going 481 minutes without scoring - 8 hours! The worst in Real history. This with a 3 times in a row European Champion team.

Real was a team that always played in a fast and vertiginous counterattack. They always had a clear goal, to score more than their opponents. And then Lolpetegui comes in and tries to implement a tiki-taka full of zika to pass the ball back and to the side when the mindset of the team was another for years. Plus the ridiculous substitutions.

Incredible.

Oct 2, 2018
What surprises me the most is Lopetegui. How after that FC Porto team he destroyed he manages to manage Real Madrid. Even after the national team, which is not even near the same kind of challenge of a big club.

He has the record now of going 481 minutes without scoring - 8 hours! The worst in Real history. This with a 3 times in a row European Champion team.

Real was a team that always played in a fast and vertiginous counterattack. They always had a clear goal, to score more than their opponents. And then Lolpetegui comes in and tries to implement a tiki-taka full of zika to pass the ball back and to the side when the mindset of the team was another for years. Plus the ridiculous substitutions.

Incredible.
Yeah it is really incredible. We never liked that kind of game plan in Madrid. We like to play to score attacking all that we can. That should be the game plan.

But we sell Ronaldo and keep Benzema.

Things have worked good for us when we had shown ambition.

The kind of ambition that makes you pay 120 millions for a 33 years old player. It is a risky play. The kind of risks champions take. It can go wrong, but it would be the kind of mistake you can be proud of. At least you are truly trying and you are showing that you really want to win badly.

What we have done is a joke.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Yeah it is really incredible. We never liked that kind of game plan in Madrid. We like to play to score attacking all that we can. That should be the game plan.

But we sell Ronaldo and keep Benzema.

Things have worked good for us when we had shown ambition.

The kind of ambition that makes you pay 120 millions for a 33 years old player. It is a risky play. The kind of risks champions take. It can go wrong, but it would be the kind of mistake you can be proud of. At least you are truly trying and you are showing that you really want to win badly.

What we have done is a joke.

The Ronaldo deal was the worst deal I've seen in ages for Real. You can't replace a 50+ goal/season player just like that.

I see that you are spanish. I am waiting now for the next Chiringuito show to see the reactions :lol3:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Don't think there was much risk involved. Ronaldo is an industry on his own. Already paid Juve and Exor back a chunk of the 340m.

There's slight risk now b/c of the sexual assault allegations, but it's hindsight, and likely nothing with come off it.

It seems like common sense to me. I'm surprised there are executives of other clubs out there who think it was a bad deal or are puzzled.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Ronaldo deal is a bargain for Juve. He is 33 years old for sure but he is the all time goalscorer for Real Madrid and a 5 Ballon d'Or winner. It's a no-brainer really.

Madrid fans are pathetic for still doubting him even if he is 33 years old.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)