La Liga 2018/19 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I just watched the highlights of Valencia Barcelona and I think Suarez might got a record of a number of divings in a single game

- - - Updated - - -

and their players and fans alike thought they were better off without ronaldo
You just cant lose your best player and one of the two best in the world without replacing him and Real will learn this the hard way..
Either Real knew they won`t win this year and focused on generating the next talents and improving the ones they already got or they are just a bunch of morons..

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Conte at Madrid would be interesting to watch, I wouldn't rule out them lifting another CL trophy in the next few years if he joins them. Would be interesting to see who he'd want upfront, don't think Benzema is his kind of striker

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Conte at Madrid would be interesting to watch, I wouldn't rule out them lifting another CL trophy in the next few years if he joins them. Would be interesting to see who he'd want upfront, don't think Benzema is his kind of striker
Dunno about CL, but they'd dominate LaLiga.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Dunno about CL, but they'd dominate LaLiga.
Last time Barcelona got less than 90 points was in 2013/14 (87) and before that it was 08/09 with 87 again, remaining 8 during the past decade are all 90 points +. Messi really owns that competition (unlike CL lately :D), until he slows down it's very hard for the others and would take a really remarkable season to beat Barca in Spain. With how things have been going for the last 10 years, I'd be hesitant on betting against Messi in Spain, even if Conte is remarkably consistent when he gets his team going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)