La Liga 2018/19 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Barca to bid for Lautaro 112M - How in the blue hell is Lautaro more expensive than Icardi or Dybala.
I guess few goals at the Coppa America is enough for Barcelona to judge players...
He will not get a single minute of game time...
If Barca indeed bid that for him Inter would officially become the most idiotic club should they reject it.. Lautaro is a 40M player at best..

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Barca to bid for Lautaro 112M - How in the blue hell is Lautaro more expensive than Icardi or Dybala.
I guess few goals at the Coppa America is enough for Barcelona to judge players...
If Barca indeed bid that for him Inter would officially become the most idiotic club should they reject it.. Lautaro is a 40M player at best..
You know it's true when radio la red, Barcelona is reporting the news.
That sure came out of nowhere and it should end in the pile of worthless rumors.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
The hottest garbage rumuor i've heard in months

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The hottest garbage rumuor i've heard in months
Sounds like pure garbage unless someone lost his mind...

I thought the 160M for Coutinho back in the days is also garbage but Barca indeed turn to stupidity.. - Back then I valuated Coutinho as a 60M guy and that is why I was surprised someone actually paid 160M for him (I remember telling my Liverpool fan friend that Liverpool just made the deal of their lives and not only they wont get hurt offensive wise they will now be 10 times stronger in defence)

Coutinho in the current market is 80M-100M now..
As for Lautaro - He is just the flavor of the month and I really doubt Barca are that stupid but who knows - Messi might has recommended him to Barca...

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Sounds like pure garbage unless someone lost his mind...

I thought the 160M for Coutinho back in the days is also garbage but Barca indeed turn to stupidity.. - Back then I valuated Coutinho as a 60M guy and that is why I was surprised someone actually paid 160M for him (I remember telling my Liverpool fan friend that Liverpool just made the deal of their lives and not only they wont get hurt offensive wise they will now be 10 times stronger in defence)

Coutinho in the current market is 80M-100M now..
As for Lautaro - He is just the flavor of the month and I really doubt Barca are that stupid but who knows - Messi might has recommended him to Barca...
Coutinho is a real gem if there's a coach who knows how to get the best out of him. €100M was a fine price for him considering that he was really good under Klopp back in the days. But Barcelona lost Neymar so they had to sign another superstar for a big price

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Coutinho is a real gem if there's a coach who knows how to get the best out of him. €100M was a fine price for him considering that he was really good under Klopp back in the days. But Barcelona lost Neymar so they had to sign another superstar for a big price
There are players that could explode under a specific role - Salah for example is amazing under Klopp but he wouldnt be as great playing for someone like Allegri for example..
Coutinho for me was a 60M player and now is a 100M as prices inflated. Him doing tricks doesnt impress me.. What impresses me is how a player fits tactically what he decides to do when he releases the ball , vision etc - Its a combination...
Dybala for example could be much better than Coutinho in my books..
Messi though is the ultimate player as he can do it all and has an amazing vision

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
There are players that could explode under a specific role - Salah for example is amazing under Klopp but he wouldnt be as great playing for someone like Allegri for example..
Coutinho for me was a 60M player and now is a 100M as prices inflated. Him doing tricks doesnt impress me.. What impresses me is how a player fits tactically what he decides to do when he releases the ball , vision etc - Its a combination...
Dybala for example could be much better than Coutinho in my books..
Messi though is the ultimate player as he can do it all and has an amazing vision
Valverde is constantly using him on the left wing. He doesn't have pace for that. He would excel in attacking midfielder position, where he plays for Brazil and is probably the best Brazillian at the Copa currently.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Valverde is constantly using him on the left wing. He doesn't have pace for that. He would excel in attacking midfielder position, where he plays for Brazil and is probably the best Brazillian at the Copa currently.
I havent watched the copa thus far so I wont comment on that but I do think he is more flair than quality and this makes people think he is amazing..
Denilson Quaresma Ortega all were players who were nothing more than just good players and people looked at them like they are gods..
Im not saying Coutinho is at the same level as I rate him more than the others mentioned (back in the days) but I am saying that to me he is on par with current Dybala and its not as if Dybala is breaking records recently... (although Dybala can become twice as good IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)