La Liga 2017/18 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
TBF he did drag them out the gs. Though he was okay in the 16 and quarter and very poor in the semis and final and thats the most important part of the tournament.

But if you are gonna say Argentina made it in spite of Messi than Portugal DEFINITELY made it in spite of Ronaldo in 2016.
lol ofcourse not. Ronaldo did twice as much for an inferior Portugal than Messi did for a stacked Argentina

- - - Updated - - -

How was Zidane more relevant?
Fra-Para 1-0 aet Blanc
Fra-Ita 0:0 aet pen win
Fra-Cro 2:1 Thuram show

Ffs France had a good team in 98. Thuram, Desaily, Pires, Deschamps, Vieira, Lizarazu. Trez and Henry were young but part of squad.
its sad how Messi and CR made fans think you must score goals to carry a team

- - - Updated - - -

South America has been the stronger continent for a while now. Sorry EuroFags but its true.
this guy :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Who do you rate as the best players of all time? Can be both recent and historic offcourse
To be honest, I don't care that much about organizing who are the best players of all time. Every list is highly skewed towards attackers and completely ignores differences in gameplay and the changing finances of football and competitive balance.

I'd say there are generally a couple players at each position in every 10 year generation that could go in a list of greatest all-time players by each position. How do you compare Messi, C. Ronaldo, Buffon, Zidane, etc to the greatest players of the 1950s and 1960s let alone the 1920s and 1930s.

- - - Updated - - -

South America has been the stronger continent for a while now. Sorry EuroFags but its true.
Central Asia will rise soon, bro. I'm calling World Cup 2026 for a shock Kyrgyzstan win. :tuttosport:

May 26, 2016
They are the best team in Europe now, and by some distance as well. They concede few goals, have The worlds best player who just continues to get better, and now Suarez hitting form as well. Chelsea will get raped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)