La Liga 2017/18 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ramos and Pique; two giant cunts. :yuck: :inter:

I wanna send them into space and have them swallowed by a black-hole, never to be seen again, possibly gang raped by some aggressive Aliens with 20 inch dongs in another galaxy.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Ramos and Pique; two giant cunts. :yuck: :inter:

I wanna send them into space and have them swallowed by a black-hole, never to be seen again, possibly gang raped by some aggressive Aliens with 20 inch dongs in another galaxy.
man, I wish one day you catch a golden fish and freak that fucker out

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Amazing how much both Madrid teams have suddenly declined. Really goes to show how hunger and motivation are extremely important. They have basically the same squads that were playing so good not very long ago.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Amazing how much both Madrid teams have suddenly declined. Really goes to show how hunger and motivation are extremely important. They have basically the same squads that were playing so good not very long ago.
Age caught up with them. Juanfran, Godin, Felipe Luis, Gabi and maybe Torres too aren't fit to the task anymore. All in their 30's. Only at Juve can you relive your prime in your 30's :lol:

Same goes for Real, Ronaldo can't carry them anymore. Marcelo and maybe Modric too need to be replaced shortly. Just shows how important it is to replace players at the right time.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Age caught up with them. Juanfran, Godin, Felipe Luis, Gabi and maybe Torres too aren't fit to the task anymore. All in their 30's. Only at Juve can you relive your prime in your 30's

Same goes for Real, Ronaldo can't carry them anymore. Marcelo and maybe Modric too need to be replaced shortly. Just shows how important it is to replace players at the right time.
As San Beppe does.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

May 23, 2013
Age caught up with them. Juanfran, Godin, Felipe Luis, Gabi and maybe Torres too aren't fit to the task anymore. All in their 30's. Only at Juve can you relive your prime in your 30's :lol:

Yup Madrid has always been a shit team that Ronaldo has had to carry. Who the fuck are Modric, Kroos, Ramos, Casemiero, Di Maria, Pepe, Navas, Isco, Carvajal, and Bale? Just a bunch of shite players who Ronaldo made.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll reserve my judgement on Atletico til Diego Costa gets to play with them. I think Griezmann needs a proper #9 with him, he's stranded up front.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No one they are an elite teams, elite teams arent carried.
exactly. as great as Ronaldo and Messi are, they arent winning multiple CLs if they played on teams like inter or Liverpool, they both needed the most star studded teams to win 3 CL each at Madrid and Barca (and a lot of luck/help from refs). they arent carrying, just contributing to their teams success. i asked you a question like this because normally, when someone makes a statement like that, they claim Messi carries Barcelona and Argentina while Ronaldo is being carried by great teammates. luckily you arent one of those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)