La Liga 2017/18 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
All this talk about how Barca are finished and Real the undisputed GOAT, and now Barca's 7 points ahead of them 5 games in :lol:

I love football.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ronaldo played today and missed a tap in..........

- - - Updated - - -

It probably wont happen this season but if Valencia are back on the rise I could seriously see one of Real or Barca missing out on a CL spot one of these seasons.
i thought hes suspended , oh well. they had Alvaro as super sub for situations like this precisely, because even CR cant score every game believe it or not, and they got rid of him without even replacing him lol. good call

May 23, 2013
Barca is much more likeable than Real these days.

I hope Real keeps dropping points.
Iv noticed for me which ever club is having a lower period is more likable lol

- - - Updated - - -

i thought hes suspended , oh well. they had Alvaro as super sub for situations like this precisely, because even CR cant score every game believe it or not, and they got rid of him without even replacing him lol. good call
Yeah very dumb of them to get rid of such a great super sub.

Can't see them making up a 7 point gap so probably will go balls deep for a 3rd CL in a row :cry:

Danijel

Sep 12, 2017
Holy sh1t! :shocked2: We are already trailing by 7 points against Barca. :disagree: Not good. Not good. We just could not score past Adan. I'm sure you guys had Serie A games against minnows like this one.

Danijel

Sep 12, 2017
I know we now have a world class team, expensive, full of stars and proabably the best player in the world but I loved that team in season 1999/2000 which won the CL with Morientes, McManaman and Raúl scoring in the final against Valencia. :touched:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
They are getting too cocky and not turning up 100% for league games... taking wins for granted. Its still very early but this stupidity might enable barca to win the league even though Madrid have every reason to be better than barca.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Just checked out the Real Madrid forums and their fans are seriously hating on Ronaldo and not just for this game.

They say he contributes absolutely nothing when he doesn't score.

- - - Updated - - -

And they're all missing Morata and James. Especially the former.

- - - Updated - - -

:rolleyes:

I always liked Real more than Barca and that didn't change so far. :snoop:
That's because Ronaldo is the face of your movement.

Gay

Danijel

Sep 12, 2017
Here's an interesting fact. Fabio Capello coached us in 2 seasons: 1996/1997 and 2006/2007. Both times he won La Liga. :D How do you Juventini rate him?

- - - Updated - - -

I always liked Real more than Barca and that didn't change so far. :snoop:
Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

We should try to get him at a bargain.
Give us Dybala in a straight swap.

- - - Updated - - -

We haven't replaced them properly. Both Morata and James are better than Lucas Vazquez, for example.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Here's an interesting fact. Fabio Capello coached us in 2 seasons: 1996/1997 and 2006/2007. Both times he won La Liga. :D How do you Juventini rate him?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Give us Dybala in a straight swap.

- - - Updated - - -

We haven't replaced them properly. Both Morata and James are better than Lucas Vazquez, for example.
i have a nice idea actually. how about a poll to see how the members here rate Capello?

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked out the Real Madrid forums and their fans are seriously hating on Ronaldo and not just for this game.

They say he contributes absolutely nothing when he doesn't score.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

That's because Ronaldo is the face of your movement.

Gay
morons. they would still be at 9 CLs if it wasnt for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)