La Liga 2017/18 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danijel

Sep 12, 2017
You mean in terms of popularity? Here at least I'd say it's Barcelona with Madrid second.

You also didn't have players fighting in the locker room, that tends to help as well :p
:tup: Respect. :mark:

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly thats the biggest reason I at times really dislike Real Madrid - also somehow for some of the players, but youre fans are just the worst.

Not only are they arrogant as hell, but also so dumb and pathetic at times, its crazy. Yes all clubs have $#@!ty fans, Bayern too. But some Real Madrid fans are just the worst - not you though, as you seems like a cool dude :D :tup:

For the players, Ramos is a giant douche and Ronaldo (on the pitch too)
I agree with every word you wrote. Thanks for the compliment. You must be cool too since Juve fans appreciate you as a Bayern fan. :p How do you like James Rodriguez?

- - - Updated - - -

Materazzi is probably the most unlikable person ever to step on a football pitch.
:agree: Azzurri fans like him though. He "owned" our Coach which resulted with them winning WC 2006. I know Zizou overreacted but Materazzi is a pezzo di merda.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with every word you wrote. Thanks for the compliment. You must be cool too since Juve fans appreciate you as a Bayern fan. :p How do you like James Rodriguez?

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: Azzurri fans like him though. He "owned" our Coach which resulted with them winning WC 2006. I know Zizou overreacted but Materazzi is a pezzo di merda.
I like James a lot, and his been doing fine since he started here. I think he could shine under Carlo

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I like James a lot, and his been doing fine since he started here. I think he could shine under Carlo

- - - Updated - - -

If Arnold Schwarzenegger were to replace Zidane as Real Madrid coach would you agree to it?

Danijel

Sep 12, 2017

:tup: You should not have given us Toni Kroos, though. :D He's a top player and you replaced him with Xabi Alonso, ffs.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha. Ask BayernFan who he prefers. They have Lewandowski though. :sad:

maxresdefault.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
:tup: You should not have given us Toni Kroos, though. :D He's a top player and you replaced him with Xabi Alonso, ffs.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha. Ask BayernFan who he prefers. They have Lewandowski though. :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Yep was a big mistake not extending/keeping Kroos. Only good thing is we got Thiago, but a midfield with him Kroos and Vidal would have been deadly.

Tolisso is doing well to and i expect much from him. He's a big talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)