La Liga 2017/18 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
People here bitch about wanting to buy expensive bench players from Real. The flak Isco has been getting here is ridicoulos. Real has become a well-oiled machine and every player in their squad are looking so well trained that they could start almost everywhere. That's why I said they aren't Ronaldo dependant anymore. But he's scoring more and more goals. What a great striker.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
People here bitch about wanting to buy expensive bench players from Real. The flak Isco has been getting here is ridicoulos. Real has become a well-oiled machine and every player in their squad are looking so well trained that they could start almost everywhere. That's why I said they aren't Ronaldo dependant anymore. But he's scoring more and more goals. What a great striker.
Yeah...

They just drew with a promoted from second division team tonight. And losing points against midtable sides like Valencia.

Selling Morata and James (loan bla bla) could also seem to prove costly. Morata scored more goals than Benzema last season. Despite playing less.

No Ronaldo, and 2 games in a row cant win. The fact that they cant win at home against a promoted team is quite significant imo. Lets see if Barca or Atletico can take advantage of this in league.

May 23, 2013
Yeah...

They just drew with a promoted from second division team tonight. And losing points against midtable sides like Valencia.

Selling Morata and James (loan bla bla) could also seem to prove costly. Morata scored more goals than Benzema last season. Despite playing less.

No Ronaldo, and 2 games in a row cant win. The fact that they cant win at home against a promoted team is quite significant imo. Lets see if Barca or Atletico can take advantage of this in league.
Well Atleti have draw twice aswell :snoop:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Now LOL liga in vk (social net ) with Utkin commentary

Highlights LiveStreams all here https://vk.com/silatv

All Official
I clicked those and it says The video is not available in your region. And i fkng live next to Russia....

I clicked each play button and it says same all the time, not available in my region.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that actually working for you? You dont live in Russia do you?

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I clicked those and it says The video is not available in your region. And i fkng live next to Russia....

I clicked each play button and it says same all the time, not available in my region.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that actually working for you? You dont live in Russia do you?
Nah it doesn't. It's not worth attention anyways. I don't get why did they move it from the biggest sport TV channels in Russia to some vk crap. The amount of viewers must've dropped massively. Recently I've found a good and cheap Lithuanian streaming site that includes all Russian channels + all Sky Sports, BT and much more stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)