La Liga 2017/18 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Yeah. You'll keep arguing because it's bullshit. Football is considerably faster paced and tougher than it ever has been. Ronaldo AND Messi would be even more unstoppable in the 90's.

The reason you like it less is because it's like tennis, once it's too fast it becomes less interesting. Good football is becoming boring football.

But make no mistake, this Juve would beat 1998 Juve with a 5 goal margin.
Not sure, we seem to struggle against technically gifted teams that are also physical as hell, like Madrid f.e.
From what I've heard, 90ties Juve were tough as nails, while 2017 Juve are seriously lacking in the grinta department

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep lol. And now Griezmann red card, 2nd yellow for dive. Defenitely seems like la liga refs gotten instructions to be extra hard on dives.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
This year probably will be the easiest for Real Madrid if Barca and Atletico do not improve dramatically. Hell, even in Europe will be very hard to stop Madrid to the 13th title. They are in their best form I have seen them and have some ludicrously good young players.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
This year probably will be the easiest for Real Madrid if Barca and Atletico do not improve dramatically. Hell, even in Europe will be very hard to stop Madrid to the 13th title. They are in their best form I have seen them and have some ludicrously good young players.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Its interesting question really. Serie a and Bundesliga already using it, epl 18/19. Its supposed to be used in the next WC as well. It will put lot of pressure on Uefa to use it in the CL. But yeah, like u guys said. How do they fix stuff then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)