La Liga 2017/18 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I wonder if he's another Pep.
Good point, could easily be. A good coach who can do wonders with the right team and fail with a team that has a different philosophy. I gotta say tho, Zodane is getting the most out of players who don't abide by one system like a lot of P's guys who were born playing the same way.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Good point, could easily be. A good coach who can do wonders with the right team and fail with a team that has a different philosophy. I gotta say tho, Zodane is getting the most out of players who don't abide by one system like a lot of P's guys who were born playing the same way.
Yeah, his influence makes a difference for sure. But it might be a while til we get to see him with another team. At least until the season that Real go trophyless

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
If i was Messi i'd be thinking 'damn i'm done with this Barca-Real rivalry, you grind all season and in the end it's games vs them decide about everything. Time to change the scenery, let's see: i need a strong club winning league titles, competitive in CL, country must have nice weather and food, language shouldn't be more difficult than spanish...' :beppe:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Bargain signing for this super fullback talent, he is LB, but essentially replaces Danilo's place in roster (and Nacho gets to backup RB instead of LB now). He reminds me of Bale when he was young and a fullback who blew by everyone with insane power, explosiveness and thunderous shots:

Curious if he will stay fullback, or can transition to winger in few years (he is much better defender then Bale was, so prolly unlikely).
Are those new Madrid kids so good or is Zidane so good at integrating talents into the squad? Asensio looks crazy good, Varane improved massively and they got Theo + Ceballos. Even Kovacic looks WC there but he was nowhere to be seen for years now. Vazquez looks kinda raw but still not too bad.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It,s like Real got better and they didn't play all starters.

:sigh:
And they have a mediocre coach on top of that.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note I am rally enjoying the downfall of barca and I am hoping they are back to their pre 2006 epic chokers reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)