La Liga 2017/18 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Bargain signing for this super fullback talent, he is LB, but essentially replaces Danilo's place in roster (and Nacho gets to backup RB instead of LB now). He reminds me of Bale when he was young and a fullback who blew by everyone with insane power, explosiveness and thunderous shots:

Curious if he will stay fullback, or can transition to winger in few years (he is much better defender then Bale was, so prolly unlikely).
Ah yes, this guy who failed at presentation. Apart from that he looks promising. :tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ah yes, this guy who failed at presentation. Apart from that he looks promising. :tup:
Haha yeah, he is out of controlled force of nature type, feels like an NFL player sometimes how he bulldoozes his whole flank, so I'm not suprised he isnt refined enough to do keep ups haha, but man can he eat up opponents in split second lol.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Haha yeah, he is out of controlled force of nature type, feels like an NFL player sometimes how he bulldoozes his whole flank, so I'm not suprised he isnt refined enough to do keep ups haha, but man can he eat up opponents in split second lol.
He comes in. :klin:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I gave it a try, but its kind of boring now, like a friendly. And the atmosphere makes you feel there are just 8 year old kids in the stadium who prefer to play with their tablet than to watch this game.

May 23, 2013
Sorry, but I disagree. Ronaldo's best years at Real (early 2010's) were when Real weren't world beaters. Although he's been almost as good since then.
Id say Ronaldo has declined allot since then. Then I would say he was a complete player.

I dont know how you could say Real Madrid werent world beaters in Ronaldo's best years.

2009-10: not amazing but top 6
2010-11: 2nd best in the world
2011-12: 2nd best team in the world
2012-13: top 4 teams
2013-14: Best
From this point on Ronaldo began to decline imo.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I gave it a try, but its kind of boring now, like a friendly. And the atmosphere makes you feel there are just 8 year old kids in the stadium who prefer to play with their tablet than to watch this game.
1st half was great, 2nd half was essentially a training match, Real put in their kids just for fun...

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
We won with 2 mids against that same side last season.

Barca look in decline. And odd transfer policy.

Paulinho :lol:
And none of those 2 midfielders was a typical destroyer.

Barca seem awful but I'm very curious about the Paulinho transfer. I've never seen him play but I don't understand how you can even judge a player who's been in China for the last 2 years.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
If there would be La Coruña and Real Valladilod in final they would probably just make one leg, cause nobody would care. But this fucking Classico amazes half of the world, even here on Tuz :sergio:. So they have to play as many Classicos as possible.
I would never watch a game of those two fucker clubs by choice. :inter:

- - - Updated - - -

I ve watched Napoli - Nice though :shifty:
:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)