La Liga 2017/18 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I've always hated Man United, mostly because of their half wit fans. Their mid late 2000's team was incredible though. I didn't like all the players in that team, but have great respect for most of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Big difference between PSG and Real's finances. Real spend what they earn. PSG's revenues are cooked up and fraudulent.
https://soccer.clickon.co/2016/04/02/real-madrids-success-was-expensed-by-the-spanish-government/

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 23, 2013

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Thats what I like now it seems like they dont even dislike one another.

- - - Updated - - -

mad, because Ronaldo shows he is GOAT everytime against the midget :lol2:
:lol::sergio:
Messi has consistently outperformed Ronaldo in el clasico since Mourinho left.

It was under Mourinho where Ronaldo was beasting in el clasico.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Real - Barca in 55 minutes btw.

2nd leg.

Final with 2 legs :sergio:
If there would be La Coruña and Real Valladilod in final they would probably just make one leg, cause nobody would care. But this fucking Classico amazes half of the world, even here on Tuz :sergio:. So they have to play as many Classicos as possible.
I would never watch a game of those two fucker clubs by choice. :inter:

- - - Updated - - -

I ve watched Napoli - Nice though :shifty:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I would never watch a game of those two fucker clubs by choice. :inter:
Why, you dont like football? Is there something wrong with seeing Asensio score wonder goals?

There is no need to be emotionally invested in anything else (tho its kinda sweet seeing mismanaged hubris filled Barca be humbled), just watch a top football game, or dont. And their domestic Super coppa has allways been 2 legs.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Why, you dont like football? Is there something wrong with seeing Asensio score wonder goals?
N,o i don't like half of their teams (or almost whole Barca team). And thats why i'm not keen on watching Bisquets and Suarez dive around.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
N,o i don't like half of their teams (or almost whole Barca team). And thats why i'm not keen on watching Bisquets and Suarez dive around.
Dude, JUST TUNE IN.

Real are utterly embarrassing Barca with sweet superior and playful footie. Its beginning of the game, and the crowd already doing olés when Real players keep the ball by heel kick passing eachother lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)