La Liga 2017/18 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Mantschester was likeable to me actually, werent spending insane money even though they could, played domestic players, of which a big number where their own youth, but at the same time werent arrogant pricks like the $#@!s from Catalunya. Real while im not liking them, i dont mind them either. Fagca i cant stand
Lol, man pricks were arrogant alright. I guess you missed all them pre and post match fergiefuckson comments. They had a fair share of arrogant pricks playing for them too. Infact you need arrogance to win you trophies. They were despicable but successful.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lol, man pricks were arrogant alright. I guess you missed all them pre and post match fergiefuckson comments. They had a fair share of arrogant pricks playing for them too. Infant it's arrogance that wins you trophies. They were despicable but successful.

Vidic - Rio duo was quite great though.

I personally never liked Manchester, though. But then again, I never liked any EPL club.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pjanic - Marchisio - N'Zonzi/Matic.

You know, our current setup is Pjanic - Khedira. And it's simply horrible like we've seen tonight. It would work better while our forward setup would be a lot more effective. I'd actually love to see Isco behind Dybala and Pipita. Or, like I said, sell Pipita for the rumored 100mln and place Dybala upfront while investing heavily on a badass DM/MC.

Either way I see us stronger.
we currently have Pjanic-Sami, with Marchisio as our sub. we started the season with all 3 and had to change formation because it wasnt working obviously. now in your team you have Sami on the bench, but who are our subs for Marchisio and Pjanic? thats why i said, we would have to sign 2 top CMs and change formation for it to work out.

now your 2nd idea is more interesting, i would sell Higgy too for a top CM or AM, and with Pogba no more here, isco would be quite a good addition to play behind Paulo. that one could work, but obviously isnt happening

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, man pricks were arrogant alright. I guess you missed all them pre and post match fergiefuckson comments. They had a fair share of arrogant pricks playing for them too. Infant it's arrogance that wins you trophies. They were despicable but successful.

maybe arrogant wasnt the right word, Fagca is something different. they have that holier than you attitude, they play football the right way, they are more than a club, football wins if they are successful etc. they are like jews, think of themselves as chosen from God to play football as it should be played while everyone else is not worthy of them. thats why no one else can touch them in their disgustingness

- - - Updated - - -

The thing about Real that annoys me is that they are only successful because they are getting blown up the ass with money from the spanish gov since the beginning.

Barca though they are unlikeable for having pricks like Pique, Alves, Bisquits etc have had some fantastic likable players such as Xavi, Iniesta, Cruyff, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo etc. Also they their tiki taka era was homegrown which I respect.
never liked Xavi, hes the worst of them all, typical Fagcelona prick. also i dont care where they get the money, PSG was bought and got unlimited sources, yet i will take them over Fagca any day of the week. theyre the only club other than inter i really hate (used to dislike Liverpool too, but they are too irrelevant past few years to even pay attention to)

May 23, 2013
we currently have Pjanic-Sami, with Marchisio as our sub. we started the season with all 3 and had to change formation because it wasnt working obviously. now in your team you have Sami on the bench, but who are our subs for Marchisio and Pjanic? thats why i said, we would have to sign 2 top CMs and change formation for it to work out.

now your 2nd idea is more interesting, i would sell Higgy too for a top CM or AM, and with Pogba no more here, isco would be quite a good addition to play behind Paulo. that one could work, but obviously isnt happening

- - - Updated - - -

maybe arrogant wasnt the right word, Fagca is something different. they have that holier than you attitude, they play football the right way, they are more than a club, football wins if they are successful etc. they are like jews, think of themselves as chosen from God to play football as it should be played while everyone else is not worthy of them. thats why no one else can touch them in their disgustingness

- - - Updated - - -

never liked Xavi, hes the worst of them all, typical Fagcelona prick. also i dont care where they get the money, PSG was bought and got unlimited sources, yet i will take them over Fagca any day of the week. theyre the only club other than inter i really hate (used to dislike Liverpool too, but they are too irrelevant past few years to even pay attention to)
Everyone hate PSG because of their cash flow but not Madrid. I just find it hypocritical.

Barcelona represents their region and are proud Catalonians. I respect that.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Real gets just as much ref help. Everyone lets it slide. Already forgot about Bayern last year.....

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Everyone hate PSG because of their cash flow but not Madrid. I just find it hypocritical.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Real gets just as much ref help. Everyone lets it slide. Already forgot about Bayern last year.....
so how many catalans play for them actually? the club representing their region i respect is Bilbao, they are true to their philosophy. Fagca are a bunch of cunts hiding behind their pathetic slogans, acting all nice while being the worst scum behind the scenes

May 23, 2013
so how many catalans play for them actually? the club representing their region i respect is Bilbao, they are true to their philosophy. Fagca are a bunch of $#@!s hiding behind their pathetic slogans, acting all nice while being the worst s$#@! behind the scenes
Cant argue that. They are dickheads no doubt I just find them less annoying that Madrid.

Bilbao are a real honorable club. Hope they can win La Liga one of these years.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Vidic - Rio duo was quite great though.

I personally never liked Manchester, though. But then again, I never liked any EPL club.
I've always hated Man United, mostly because of their half wit fans. Their mid late 2000's team was incredible though. I didn't like all the players in that team, but have great respect for most of them.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Big difference between PSG and Real's finances. Real spend what they earn. PSG's revenues are cooked up and fraudulent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)