La Juve ferma Del Piero (EDIT: DP Out for 2 weeks) (2 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Well when i heard that Alex is injured i was disappointed as usual and smelling something weird. Well any player can get himself injured in training and the best player to do that is alex:down:. BUT

The statment that the club got out said that he has been struggling for a long time now(2 weeks). Then why is he playing ? i dont think that any coach will let him play , then there will be complications on the injury, then we will lose the star for a longer time.

I think that he doesn't even have an injury, its just a very smart move from the coach or the managemant. Alex has a lot of media attention and pressure on him at this moment , the demand from him to produce more better performances. I agree that sometimes he needs to push himself more, but the media just want to be life superman , and they compare his performances to the performances before his big injury. They should just settle for a good performance from him now and then, and not want an excellenct performance.I think most juve fans already settled for a "good" performance from alex.

Now back to the magament scam, they just want to cut him some slack and give him some room , to think how to bring a better performance to the field.Cuz the other defenders wont give him any room . There is no question that he is a leader on the field and he always gives the players an extra push mentally.So the management just faked an injury.

The injury is an excuse to his not so good peformances in the media's eyes.

I hope the plan world and he can be better and better , cuz he is a class player and a bourne leader.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Im not sure, i think he is injured as he always is, and as long as he picks up injures all the time, then he cant ever reach his Del Piero form again, with other words a shadow of himself and an average player.

It seems it was a big mistake to let Miccoli go, there is no doubt in the world that he would do better.

Im pretty sure this might be Del Piero's last season of regular play, sooner or later the same thing will happen to him as with Vieri, ditched, and its deserved.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Well I can't say that for sure.

The sad thing bout DP is he is always sub out and has never played a full match. Maybe due to his poor form along these years. Even if he is to be teamed up with Trez/Zlatan DP will still be sacrificed.

I think that the old DP era has gone.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
It seems that once the injury bug gets you, it never ends. I hope DP is not going down the path of other talented players who were unable to ever get healthy - Daniel Fonseca, Fabian O'Neil, Marcelo Salas.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Maybe Del Piero should just take a break, and be putted in a special "anti"-injury training program, im not the right to know, but anyway Miccoli isnt available to step in.

Im sure the "MilanLab" concept would have benefitted players in Juve too, especially DP, Tudor and Trez.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
damn.

i know 2 weeks isn't that long,but with zlatan raring to go i'm worried it might jeopardize his chances badly in the future.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
btw guys,any1 noticiede tht we have only 3 forwards??

trez-ibra-dp (dp ist in form + zalayeta isnt a forward)

what happens if zlatan or trezegol ,,one of them is injured or out of form!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
btw guys,any1 noticiede tht we have only 3 forwards??

trez-ibra-dp (dp ist in form + zalayeta isnt a forward)

what happens if zlatan or trezegol ,,one of them is injured or out of form!
since when is Zalayeta not a forward?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
please dont be surprised about dp injury , this is the story of every season , 2 weeks injury , then another 2 months to get near his form , then another injury , and so on ......................................

DP is over her at juve , this is what a lot is saying know , he is like vieri at inter:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)