LA COPPA: Perugia - Juventus (3 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I want to know if rai will show it please...

well its very sure that in this game tacchinardi, thuram and leggrotagglie will be playing...

expect to see divaio (who did relatively well against samp)in the attack partenered with miccoli---- and maresca playing..

will be a tough game, as we know how much perugia make us sufer... but this time miccoli will face them ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Well considering how badly PErugia are doing in the league, they might rest some of their first team regulars as obviously the Coppa Italia is not something they really want to focus in considering they also have the Uefa Cup.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
true, then it can be easier.
And taking in consideration how good our bench players are.. we have a great possibility of win this match.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I want to see Olivera, as I want him to break through! He could be our Kaka! And if Neddy needs a break once, I hope he can replace him!
I really hope that he plays and scores a goal!

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Well considering how badly PErugia are doing in the league, they might rest some of their first team regulars as obviously the Coppa Italia is not something they really want to focus in considering they also have the Uefa Cup.

Or, considering how badly Perugia are doing in the league, they might go all out and try to get a good result which could give their fans something to cheer about.

:angel:

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    DV and Micco should start upfront and if the former does well then he should start alongside DP on Sunday against Siena. Hell, I'd even prefer a midget strike force of Micco-DP than one consisting of Del Piero and Trezeguet. Things just aren't going David's way atm.

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    I want to know if rai will show it please...

well its very sure that in this game tacchinardi, thuram and leggrotagglie will be playing...

expect to see divaio (who did relatively well against samp)in the attack partenered with miccoli---- and maresca playing..

will be a tough game, as we know how much perugia make us sufer... but this time miccoli will face them ;)

YES AT LEAST HERE IN LATIN AMERICA RAI INTERNATIONAL WILL SHOW THE GAME JUVENTUS - PERUGIA...

Calcio Coppa Italia
    Perugia-Juventus

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by kharbana ] ++

YES AT LEAST HERE IN LATIN AMERICA RAI INTERNATIONAL WILL SHOW THE GAME JUVENTUS - PERUGIA...

Calcio Coppa Italia
    Perugia-Juventus
    hey kharbana.. at which time the game will be shown in venexuela?

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    We're playing away, right? I'll change the thread name.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    Well, this is going to be a very tough game. 1-1 is my prediction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)