LA COPPA: Perugia - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++

I disagree with you -Z- iuliano was not bad, not good either, but he played ok. So did thuram. Pessoto ok he didn't touch the ball at many instances but he helped when he was called.
I think he was. Early in the first half he missed a few tackles, he tried to get the ball but completely missed both it and the player and other players had to cover for him. He fauled a player just outside the area and gave away a very dangerous free kick there, and on a number of occasions he was too late running out of the offside trap. Luckily, the refs were on our side and made a few bad offside calls against Perugia. He even almost gave away a penalty, he didnt make much contact, but he did do enough to bring the player down (he kinda tripped him from behind, it wasnt a tackle, more like a bump on the foot which made the player trip and fall), and IMO it should have been a penalty for Perugia. He just seemed so insecure, every time Perugia was attacking I had a feeling hed fvck up, he brings absolutely no security to the defense.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Also, Iuliano is lucky he was playing against Perugia. If he had been playng against Milan, Roma, or, God forbid, Real Madrid, they would have made such a fool out of him he would be ashamed to step on the field again. Even Perugias B-attack made him look bad, I'm afraid to imagine what a better team would have done.

Aug 1, 2003
vin I don't ever recall a positive post from you ;)

anyway z was iuliano that bad? I'm quite surprised when you described him as 'nothing less than horrid' or something like that, I thought early this season he did quite well, why the sudden change of form for this match?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
I agree with you -Z-, Iuliano was pretty bad, and so was the overrated Legro
Yeah, but he was still more solid than Iuliano. He also gave out the feeling ofe security, not tomention he almost scored and had an assist.

But I agree, the defence is still sub-standard, especially if we hope to win something this year... I dont think we can unless we add someone to our defence, and fast.

++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

anyway z was iuliano that bad? I'm quite surprised when you described him as 'nothing less than horrid' or something like that, I thought early this season he did quite well, why the sudden change of form for this match?
I personaly think he was. I already said why, maybe somebody will dissagree, but that's how I saw it.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I agree with -Z- & Vin even though I didn't see the match. I've seen a dire Iuliano & he can be an embarrasment. What he does can only be described as awful. Sadly Montero is taking that route nowadays.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i'm glad about legro.
and about the first goal that i think it was 70% legor's and 30% zala's...
i think legro is a good player and that he is like...most of time injured....is not his fault.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

You'll be happy to know that I voted you as the "nicest poster on this forum", Sally !!

No kidding !!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)