LA COPPA: Lazio - Juventus (7 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Well... i just saw the secon half....and holdon said it perfectly...

lets hope for a better game in delle alpi.

Oh no...we are smashed once after another! ! :down:
how many defeats will come god???

when i am even thinking about that,i am getting freaked out totally...

we have inter,parma and lazio....

:wallbang:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
Oh for gods sake, sum1 get me a juve shirt with number 69 and get moggi to play me, cos i can do better thna the crap we have been playin...jees this is getting silly now.

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
well i have seen the game with some real fans , and even they say we dident desurf to lose with 2-0 , in the first half we were MUCH BETTER we could have been up with 0-2 bud no luck today.
chimenti did a really good job and believ it ore not the defens of juve was good,legro was really good and pessotto also bud again just bad luck,and don't forget we played with a second team and even on the bench ther were 2first team players so ,....
bud hey this year i am asking for nothing only italy to win euro2004 and juve qualify for champions leageu becaus i know that we will be back next year and better than EVA

FORZA JUVENTUS

ps and al that crap about selling delpiero is F UCK I NG S H I T

ho thinks that selling delpiero a good thing is dont know anithing about soccer , and ho thinks if juve wants to sell delpiero ,no team wants delpiero is a real st u p i d f u c k ho dont even know that soccer isent the same thing as tennis ciaoooo FORZA JUVENTUS next year we will be great and hopfully without injury's because in the last 3years we got very very VERY much injury's WHY?? bhu??

ciaoo forza juventus i hope its really fast summer,and all the real fans cant make fun of me because they already lose the coppa del rey and all my friends cant make fun of me because they are turkish and belgiums and i just say ,

hehehehe enjoy italy in euro2004 in the summer:cool::D

in wich group is turkey and belgium??? :confused: :D:cool:

again forza juve and italia
i hope fiore will also play that good when he plays with italy , moggi just buy him he always make's great goals and every single mach he does a overhead kick its just Cooooooooool

Jul 28, 2002
favs for euro 2004 (my personal favs :D)

1: Engerland
2:Italia
3:France

sack the spainiards please, they wont win anything :D..they cant buy any player for their side :D

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Looks like we will not be getting that silverstar, as we gotta put at least 3 past Lazio in the Delle Alpi!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
What makes it sound more impossible than ever is the fact that a 3-1 win won't be enough for us. I don't see us getting a clean sheet against Lazio, so we'll have to score at least 4 goals

:lazy:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Three losses within a week in three different competions.

These past seven days have been decisive in all of our quests this year. I was so optimistic before the Deportivo game, and then again against Milan...

Who other than Trez do we miss? Who else could have made the difference?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
Three losses within a week in three different competions.

These past seven days have been decisive in all of our quests this year. I was so optimistic before the Deportivo game, and then again against Milan...

Who other than Trez do we miss? Who else could have made the difference?
a fit Maresca would have made a huge differnce IMO. Conte missed the depor game threw suspension and inthat game the midfield sucked. Maresca can at least pass well. Appiah seemed to have a lot of trouble destributing the ball.

Del Piero would also make a difference... during the Lazio game, DV was lost... DP is the one to connect the attack with midfield. Nedved was too busy defneding.

Also, Zambrotta. Although Pessotto wasn't too bad. (we didn't expect much anyway) Zambrotta could have added another form of attack and speed.

Thuram was doing awefull in the last few games. IMO, Birindelli would have been a good replacement (even if it means moving Thuram to the CD)
Biri is very fast.

all of them really are influential.
in order:
1. Zambrotta
2. Maresca
3. Del Piero
4. Trezeguet ( i put him after DP since Trez would be just as isolated as DV without a connected attack-midfield)
5. Birindelli (... since Ferrara, Montero amd Thuram have sucked lately, putting Biri would be an upgrade to the team for his speed)

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
what the hell happen with juve ?

yesterday i saw the game in tv and i was really suprised by our frist half, beacause our defensiv made a good job.
the problem in the frist half was that there was no connection between our middlefield and our bad striker di vaio !!

then in the second hand juve showed me their really faces ! bad performance in the defensiv, also no ideas in the middlefield and of course di vaio was not aible to score !

just still one thing

a list of all important games this year

serie a
juve - inter 1 - 3
juve - roma 2 - 2
roma - juve 4 - 0
juve - milan 1 - 3
milan - juve 1 - 1
lazio - juve 2 - 0

cl
la coruna - juve 1 - 0
juve - la coruna 0 - 1

coppa italia
juve - inter 1 - 1 (i am not sure about that but definitly a draw)
inter - juve 2 - 2

i can't believe it ! no ****ing win ! NOT ONE !:devil:

we scored 8 goals and the enemy scored 20 !!! an also we played no game to 0 !!

BAD PLAYERS, BAD SEASON

THE SCUDETTO RACE IS OVER, THE ANDVENTURE OF CL IS ALSO OVER AND I AM SURE THAT WE LOSE THE COPPA TOO !

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
wof-wof-wof :D

Put it this way...mathemathical probability works your way. Every next game against Lazio your chances of winning increase. :)

Right now you ar at 1% :D

Joke aside, :), it seems to have been a good game.

Good luck in the second leg :) You'll need it ;):D

Sep 28, 2002
couple of thoughts about the game. nor chimenti, nor inzaghi shouldve been carded. chimenti's foul wasnt intentional, he didnt control the situation because of pessotto. while inzaghi was brought down, just without a foul. he didnt dive.
and the goal was disallowed correctly. and thuram really sucked.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I was amazed how we played ,we controled the midfeild but unfortunitly we dont have a striker to rely on to fininsh and score ,any way it is the end of the cup also because we cannot score 3 goals and keep a cleen sheet ,so bye bye for this season.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)