LA COPPA: Lazio - Juventus (7 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
Yes he made a great save on the penalty but it was his foul in the first palce. It also says alot when our 'keeper gets good marks yet we still lost 2-0!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I dont think are players are to blame because befor this season they were all great. Its the coaching staff, Lippi and the medical staff. We are always getting to many injurys and Lippi makes far too many mistakes. Are players miss too many chances and the defence and med sucks.

Legro, miccoli and appaigh were ****en great for their clubs last year. Its Juve that ****ed them up, not themselves. 2 years ago D'vaio was one of the best strikers in Italy, now look at him.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yeah, it's kind of weird how Legro was so solid last season for Chievo, and how Appiah bossed Brescia's midfield, but now they're average at best.

Nov 1, 2002
i dont why everybody is angry like that and throwing criticis and blaming Lippi for selecting injuried and out of form players...
its not his problem if they get so many injuries and lost thier form

do you remember any season without victories???
i dont think so
and when ppl living struggles they make it bigger like how its happening in inter
the last 2 seasons was succesful because Lippi back to coach Juve and put them high again and when thing not working in only one season its not the end of the world
Juve in the most succesful team in the last 10 years and Lippi is one of the ppl who make them champions

every great team in the world have end of the glory years but they have to work hard again to get back on track
the good example is real madrid... they didnt win the CL for like 30 years and they start to think that they will never be champios again because of the criticism they got and now its inter time and maybe Juve if you dont stop criticis them.

sco_tino

Jan 30, 2004
Things are really bad right now, but they won't stay like this for long. Cos, I expect and I know that the club will be proactive, and get back on track. Just watch and see

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Yes he made a great save on the penalty but it was his foul in the first palce. It also says alot when our 'keeper gets good marks yet we still lost 2-0!
that is a proof that the goals were not keeper's fault

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Signor ] ++
How pathetic and miserable we are now!! losing 3 consuctive vital matches in one week and being kicked out of all the competitions CL, Serie A and Mickey mouse trophy. All that in one damn week. Our quest is over with 100% failure.

P.S If anyone thinks we can ovecome last nights defeat by beating lazio with 3 goals difference, then beat my arse!! Winning the CL would be twice easier.

As for last night game, a decent 1st half then returing to our normal sucking self in the 2nd half, actually Lazio deserved more than just 2 goals difference.

Chimenti : Believe it or not, he was our best player last night IMO, saving a penalty and a couple of very good saves on different occasions. honestly, I didn't feel any difference with him on the field. Buffon wouldn't have done much either. 6

Pessotto : a worn out champion, who can't go beyond his very limited ability limits, good that he is still running till now. Responsible for the Penalty awarded against us. turtle Liverani was faster than him. good thing that he prevented Thruam sorry arse from scoring an own goal. but it didn't make much difference anyways.. 5

Legrottaglie : A decent first half reminded me of his Cheivo days, then again switching to his lost attitude in the second half. share the blame with Tacchinardi for Fiore first goal. Were they both day dreaming or what??!! Man that guy got no tactical awarness and he is called a defender :rolleyes: 4.5

Tudor : Please stay injured, and don't ever recover, should be heading the list of players to get rid of in the summer. a harsh red card, but still he didn't impress. probably he is injured again now. May be the referee injured his moral be sending him off!! 4

Thuram : Hailed as the best right back in the world, best my arse. The guy is a big black joke, not a single good performance through out the whole season. nothing to mention about last night except attempting an own goal!! must be licking pessotto shoes for saving his sorry ass!! 4

Conte : The guy is giving all what he has got left in him, a true juventini, but unfortunately that isn't enough, we need far more than that. it's better for him to retire with ferrara at the end of this season and become a coach, i bet he would make a good one. 5

Tacchinardi : seemed to be the one with the most enthusiam and spirit fighting and running after the ball. he lacked everything but that. wondering where has tacchinardi of last season gone? 5

Camoranesi : Hail Mr.playing in patches, as always a decent first half and an awful second hald. he made a good assist for Di vaio that should have been a goal by all means. a couple of good passes and taking players, that's all about him in the first half. plus he is too slow. 5.5

Appiah : Needs to start learning football from the beginning starting by how to make a decent pass to a mate 2 cms away from from him. where is Davids now??!! 4.5

Nedved : Ballon d'or winner seems to be out of his skin for the whole season, sometimes he shows glimbses of his old self, but they are too short to be effective. he has been running everywhere as usual and sharing in defence plus a couple of lame shoots that didn't bother Sereni at all. a medicore performance but his better that alot others!! 5.5

Di Vaio : No Comment!! OUT !!!!!!!!! 3.5

all our subsitutes deserve no ratings they have done nothing to mention.

Thanks Moggi, Lippi and the players for this wonderful Season. all our objects are now complete :groan: you better work your asses and start building this team again, a team of champions and nothing less. btw anyone who don't think that this an end of an Era and we need a total revolution is damn blind, stupid and knows sh!t about football.

I totally agree ,well said:thumb:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
A two week showdown must be finished this weekend.

By May 12 we should fully recover from the hole we're in now. And get the Coppa.

Let the past two weeks be the worst period we would ever observe as fans.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hopefully we can build from today's home victory over Lazio and find a way to more than double that by next month. In fact, I'm probably going to be at the ritorno in person -- to make sure Lazio knows they aren't going to leave there without a fight. :fero:

sco_tino

Jan 30, 2004
Nothing's impossible. 1st leg 2 - 0, We can pull it back, remember Depor - Milan & Monaco - Real.

If they could do it, why not us?

First thing we need to do is to believe. We the fans have a part to play, so just in case any of the players ever come to the site (which I think they might) let them see that we're behind them.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sco_tino ] ++
Nothing's impossible. 1st leg 2 - 0, We can pull it back, remember Depor - Milan & Monaco - Real.

If they could do it, why not us?

First thing we need to do is to believe. We the fans have a part to play, so just in case any of the players ever come to the site (which I think they might) let them see that we're behind them.
Hmmmm... did any of the Juventus players/officials ever visit juventuz forums? (real question, no sarcasm)

Do they use internet at all?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)