LA COPPA: Lazio - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++
First leg this Wednesday, at Lazio.
here in greece,they only shown the matches against perugia...

they won;t show the match against lazio,shit...

wait...that mean we are playing....in few days??

double shit.....

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
yes...
and the previous week totally fvcked us.

maybe this week will be better :D

remember when we had lost 3 matches and then score 7 goals against olympiakos???

soooo cool match!!!!!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

remember when we had lost 3 matches and then score 7 goals against olympiakos???
Yeah, well, we lost only two so far... so before we can score 7, we must lose one more time :)

In Seria A Lazio: WWDLD, failed to win in three games. Juve WWWWL won 4 in a raw before losing to Milan, but showed a nice performance.

In Coppa though Lazio beat Milan a month ago 4-0 while we passed struggling Inter only on penalties.

So, we are looking slightly better than Lazio.

And hey, we deserve at least something this year! Lazio is trailing us by 14 points.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++

Yeah, well, we lost only two so far... so before we can score 7, we must lose one more time :)

In Seria A Lazio: WWDLD, failed to win in three games. Juve WWWWL won 4 in a raw before losing to Milan, but showed a nice performance.

In Coppa though Lazio beat Milan a month ago 4-0 while we passed struggling Inter only on penalties.

So, we are looking slightly better than Lazio.

And hey, we deserve at least something this year! Lazio is trailing us by 14 points.
then we don;t need to worrie much but we need to work hard and win this at least

AnnA

May 14, 2003
I am pretty sure we will. We are better than they.

This season was really really bad and I think that it would be good for us that we won at least the match against Lazio!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I wouldn't worry much.

Lilianna, what is your prediction for Wednesday? You were right about two our encounters vs. Depor and Milan (and I was wrong by the way)...

btw, I have heard that Collina will be quitting next year. Anybody knows anything on that?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
I wouldn't worry much.

Lilianna, what is your prediction for Wednesday? You were right about two our encounters vs. Depor and Milan (and I was wrong by the way)...

btw, I have heard that Collina will be quitting next year. Anybody knows anything on that?

aaah....
i have no idea...
after soooo much doubts and after sooo much disbelief for my predictions...
i think i will keep my predictions for myself.....

and thanx god collina is leaving...
how old is he??

OP
Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    i dont think collina being ref is gonna make any difference. Im more worried about the players we have injured.

Forza Juve, i hope we can still have a trophy at the end of this dissapointing season.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Well, we will not play our firts players, not becouse we don't want to, but becouse all are injured... but I do expect to see Nedved, Buffon and all players avaible in the match, considering that this is the only tournament that we can compete...

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    we will win this if we try enough...

but the only thing that will make the things bad is the confidense of the players...

even though i believe they will fight more than our first,to proove who we are.

so,i think we actually have great chances of winning-only if lazio doesn't come on the picth ready to kill or die

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)