LA COPPA: Lazio - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
when has buffon played last time for coppa italia??

Ok, but you have to understand that in the past, the Cup wasn't a priority, and thats why we didn't see Nedved or Dp or Buffon playing from this firts minute...
Today the things have change, and the Cup becomes our number one (and only) target, thats why I think Lippi will play with the firts team (or at least what remainds of the team) to win tjis, coz he knows that this is the only Cup that we can posibly win, and becouse theres no way in earth that we can beat Lazio with reserve players...

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i agree with sally.....time to end this bloody curse :fero: and who knows, maybe we can beat them in a 2 legged affair...? ;)

btw, these are past matches

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
what ?! colina will be the ref...? DAMN! every time he referees, lazio and roma get good results :(:wallbang:

but i think that in this game we will lose 2 : 1 and then in Delle Alpi win 1 : 0, or we will get a draw here ;)

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
I think we will loose that as well. So many players are away, Collina is the referee, we are always play crap against Lazio and we are not in form...

That are many reasons, but I hope that we can make it....

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Lazio wants that cup more than juve ,they will beat us easily in roma 3-1 and in torino also maybe 2-1 ,so cool it guys it is over this year with nothing to cheer . with the presence of dp and trez we will never get anything:(

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Lazio wants that cup more than juve ,they will beat us easily in roma 3-1 and in torino also maybe 2-1 ,so cool it guys it is over this year with nothing to cheer . with the presence of dp and trez we will never get anything:(
what do u mean us? arent u the milan fan?

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
wuf - wuf - wuf :D
You expect us to still have a sense of humour after the week we've had!!! :p

You know the worse part is that Lazio's fans know they're going to win like Milan's fans did at the weekend.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
oh, cmmon guys, you are Juve, dont forget that ;)

You will go down fighting. Be proud :)

Fighting, but still you are going down:D

Joke aside, Lazio is not that strong now. Somehow we cant even manage to keep the lead till the 90 minute, not to mention that corradi is anything but on fire :frown: Hopefully younger Inzaghi will be keen to prove himself again :)

Hope for the good game :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)