LA COPPA: Juventus - Siena (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
1-0 DP 45th min.

Tudor (if I`m not mistaken as the replay did not show) gave a good assist forward to DP who came one on one with the keeper in central position, and shot low past the Siena keeper.

Camera replays could not confirm if it was offside or not but who cares ;)

This was DP's 150th goal, well done.

A minute later, Rubunho had a great header saved even better by Chimenti. Good job Chimenti.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
So it's half time....boring game and now this goal will probably kill the match completely as Siena have nothing to play for now.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Appiah gave the assist to DP for the goal...from first view it seems to be offside but it's tough to judge as there is no camera in line.

MoM even without counting the goal, was DP. Very active and did some nice moves.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Poetic Justice, if you ask me, Fabiana. :D

Sure, pick on Serge because originally this match wasn't going to be on in the US.

Well, who's laughing now??

PS- I'm stuck at work and have to watch the match on tape when I get home.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
no one is in the stadium lol

Siena's uniform is just like ours last year, my brother just said "oh I thought Juve was black and white!"

Was Del Piero's goal offside or not? the italians at rai are saying it was a sensation because they cannot see where was Del Piero when Appiah made the service

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Poetic Justice, if you ask me, Fabiana. :D

Sure, pick on Serge because originally this match wasn't going to be on in the US.

Well, who's laughing now??

PS- I'm stuck at work and have to watch the match on tape when I get home.
Im watching it now!! :cheesy:, but I really forgot about it, thank God I decided to enter this thread and see what was going on, lol.

Zalayeta is warming up!! woohooo

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #113
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    You missed nothing Fab...boring game.

DV took the place of Trez...2nd half is starting.
    It seems that DP is gonna make it very hard for Lippi as far as his striking choices go. As I've heard you say, DP and Miccoli aren't very compatible, but ATM leaving out either of the two is a crime IMO.

We'll never know if DP and Micco can coexist if the combination isn't tried, so I say that we give it a shot on Sunday.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Those are the images we can see Fab, so it's impossible to say if it was or not. Anyway he deserved it.

Zala is in as well, I think instead of Pessotto.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Stuart, I don't think that DP and Miccoli can co-exist only if they are the only forwards on the pitch. If they play with a DV or Trez ahead of them then they can, it owuld give us a creative forward line.

Btw goal of Camoranesi! 2-0 51st minute

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    this italians are showing and showing and showing and showing and showing the replay again haha get over it already!!

I wans that thing Di Vaio just had in his neck that says juventus fc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)